designed to cleanse and purify the skin along with other for their â€˜Wellbeingâ€™ range. And frankly wellbeing products are to rejuvenate, I have done the review of Body Shop Gently Purify Clarifying Clay Mask so next comes is Bath Soak.
*image from TBS site
- Product ~ Body Shop Gently Purify Rejuvenating Bath Soak
- For Skin Type ~ AllPrice ~ SGD 24.90 200ml (In TBS India site this Bath Soak is not available but other Gently Purify range is there)
- Product Claim ~ A sensational soak with wasabi and Community Trade bladderwrack seaweed, as well as Laminaria seaweed. It also contains rosemary for its stimulating properties, lemon and pine to invigorate and eucalyptus and orange to refresh.
- How to use ~ Swirl under running water, sink in and soak.Â [ I shall explain below in simple terms 🙂 ]
My Experience with Body Shop Gently Purify Rejuvenating Bath Soak
I canâ€™t help but again go ga-ga over Body ShopÂ Gently Purify Clarifying Clay Mask as I tried the mask again today along with the bath soak.Â Â The mask is so good though itâ€™s heating but itâ€™s wonderful, now itâ€™s available in Indian TBS site guys ask forÂ sample and try.
Coming back to the bath soak, itâ€™s use after clay mask to reduce the heat sensation and cool down the body.
Main ingredients used are :
- To revive the senses: A blend of essential oils including: Rosemary, Lemon and pine, Eucalyptus and Orange – To stimulate, invigorate and refresh the senses
- Wasabi extract – Has natural anti-oxidant properties
- Laminaria seaweed and Community Trade bladderwrack seaweed – A skin balancing ingredient renowned for its high source of nutrients and vitamins.Â Helps clarify the complextion.Â Bladderwrack seaweed provides much needed employment, protects and environment and invests profits back into the local community.
This bath soak comes in bottle with dark maroon shade n product details along with a flip-top.Â Texture is very runny and itâ€™s a liquid as you can see in the picture.
How to use Body Shop Bath Soak
Very simple, itâ€™s like a body shower add in your bath tab and gets soaked.Â Well donâ€™t have a bath tub never mind, add few drops in a bucket full of water and enjoy this bath soak.
Frankly I donâ€™t use in my bath tub too, too much of pre and post cleaning in the bath tub 🙁
To show you guys here I did it in a small tub.Â As you can see the texture changes once in water and it create little form which is negligible.Â Water itâ€™s perfumed with the bath soak scent and itâ€™s smell wonderful, after apply the clay mask it really does cool down the skin and makes me feel refresh and relax.
This bath soak confuse me a bit the problem is we required large amount of bath soak in water ( I almost use 20ml each time)Â so itâ€™s gets finish fast and for this price itâ€™s little disappointing.
WhatÂ I do not like about aboutBody Shop Gently Purify Rejuvenating Bath Soak
Need to use in larger quantity
I like this Gently Purify range itâ€™s just different 🙂
You might like reading these product reviews as well
- The Body Shop Brush On Bronze Beads Review
- 13 Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Christian Dior Jâ€™adore Eau de Parfum Review
- Best Red Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- 6 Body Shop Cheek Colour Blush Photos & Swatches