By Priti, Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Body Shop Japense Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
You guys remember my Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Puree Body Lotion review no? Then you go and read it 😀 cause what I just looooooooove about is itâ€™s wonderful smell, so here comes the shower gel. As I mention in that post this is from our TBS sale haul.
Hey inbetween, thereâ€™s Body Shop sale going-on this week until Sunday and I went on Monday with my friend to check it out and will you gals believe I didnâ€™t got anything? See am a good gal :p
They again had this cheap throw in price for the product which expires in three months and this time for makeup range â€¦.the mineral powder foundation was so so tempting just for $5, in the same sale that same tub costed $19.90 for 5g and the original price is a jaw dropping $39.90 it comes with SPF 25!!
So you gals think itâ€™s worth to buy mineral powder foundation for $5 which we have to use it in 3 months? Say fast….I still have days 😉 oh ya they had only one shade 05
- Â Product ~ Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
- For Skin Type ~ Normal Skin
- Price ~ SGD 16.90 orÂ USD 13 for 250ml~ canâ€™t find in Indian TBS site.
- How to Use ~ Squeeze onto the palms of your hands or The Body Shop Bath Lily and massage over your body.
- Product Claim ~ A soap-free cleansing gel that lathers to leave your skin feeling cleansed, refreshed and soft with a whisper of the decadent Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance.
Main ingredients used are: Japanese cherry blossom extract – Traditionally renowned for its soothing properties.
Community Trade organic honey – Soothes and moisturises the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carbomer, Maltodextrin, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate
- Â Packaging ~ The shower gel comes in clear plastic bottle with a flip top, 250ml bottle is also same as this 60ml bottle along with a flip top though it (250ml bottle) comes in a taller, slimmer bottle than some of the older shower gels from The Body Shop, I really like the stem like Japanese blossom picture on the cover itâ€™s very cute and on the back of the bottle is all other details which we normally donâ€™t read? Do you??Â Well I hardly !! Itâ€™s so tiny to read too why to stress my eye?
- Texture ~ The bottle itself in light pink colour and the shower gel is colorless as you can see in the picture and the shower gel is just gel, oh ya itâ€™s in gel consistency thick, bubbly just how a gel suppose to be.Â Not every TBS shower gel has this consistency, so +1 for this 🙂
- Fragrance ~Â I can go ga-ga over it, itâ€™s so good …just wow.Â Itâ€™s warm, slightly spicy, floral scent (well suppose to be floral with the cherry blossom rite?)Â Â Itâ€™s does smell like cherry blossom …reminding wonderful spring time …well if you had that experience then yes sure itâ€™s reminds.
- Â My Experience ~ It lather well and rinses easily, but it’s a bit drying. After showering you mightÂ need to follow up with a good body moisturizer.Â Â It gives a clean and fresh feeling but ya it doesnâ€™t last long now to think of it only few product last long so I just give a pass to this one too.
Â What I do not like about Body Shop Japenese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
- Itâ€™s sure expensive.
- Since itâ€™s in gel sometime itâ€™s difficult to get the gel out of the bottle you have to really squeeze the bottle and towards the end of it I suggest you keep the bottle up side down 🙂
- The amazing smell doesnâ€™t last long …what a pity :((
I still like this product may be cause I got in sale and a small 60ml bottle and itâ€™s got this wonderful cherry blossom smell, I will sure not purchase a 250ml bottle at that expensive price 😀 …so gals if you can find this in sale go grab it.
Some times I think I should do a blog sale what you gals say? Get the stuff in sale here and give it to you, interested?? I shall think about my profit though :p
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Boho Chic Review & Swatches
- 11 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Leaves
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Bath & Body Oil Review
- How To Use Loose Pigments As Nail Polish
- Dry Skin Treatment
- Dove Beauty Body Lotion Fresh Touch Cucumber & Green Tea Fragrance Review
- Eye Makeup With Faces Cosmetics Sparkles Dust