I have always stuck to regular black eyeliners and kajals for my eyes. I felt black eyeliners are best to accentuate my brown eyes and that is where I feel most comfortable in. But lately Iâ€™m trying to shake things up, take chances, break my usual routine and spice up my look. So today Iâ€™ll be reviewing The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet.
About Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner In 20 Ink Up:-
Our liquid eyeliner goes violet. Easy to control, the felt-tipped applicator puts colour exactly where you want it. It is limited edition so donâ€™t miss out. Catch it while you can.
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for contact-lens wearers
- Ophthalmologically tested
- Dermatologically tested
- Limited edition.
- Price: INR 795 for a 3ml bottle.
Packaging: Fronted by English model and actress Lily Cole, who is the first brand ambassador of The Body Shop, this eyeliner comes dressed in a super cute and compact fuchsia and violet colored bottle. The long felt tip applicator is easy to control and allows me to create the desired line thickness. I use the very tip of the applicator for a thin line, or angle it on its side for a thicker effect. Winged eye look has become so easy with the help of this applicator.
Shade: A very unique medium-dark, red-toned violet with minute golden shimmers that enhance the shade. I pretty much liked how it looked against my brown eyes. It is a gorgeous shade and makes my eyes pop. It can be worn alone during day, and can be complimented with different eye shadows for night as well.
Â The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet Â Swatches:-
- Texture: This eyeliner goes on smooth with only one coat. The texture is creamy and dries in seconds into a semi-matte finish. The consistency is neither too thick nor runny, it’s just perfect.
- Pigmentation: Rich in color, it gives an opaque dark violet stroke in just one pass.
Staying Power: It is a truly long-lasting product that doesn’t smudge, chip, crackle, flake, or peel. It stays on and doesn’t smear unless I wipe it off. I wore this for 10 hours at a stretch and there was no fading or thinning of lines.
Summing up my â€œLikesâ€ and â€œDislikesâ€:
What I like about The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet:
- Gorgeous wearable shade.
- Creamy texture.
- Perfect consistency.
- Long applicator with ergonomic grip for a steady sweep.
- The paintbrush-like felt tip allows me to achieve the perfect cat-eye flick, a graphic wing or even usual liner strokes.
- It was impeccable even after 10 hours.
- Doesnâ€™t smudge or smear.
- Doesnâ€™t chip or flake.
- Decently pigmented.
- Cute packaging.
- Travel friendly.
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet:
- Availability might be an issue as it is of limited edition.
Would I repurchase The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet?
Though I love this eyeliner, but I donâ€™t think I would repurchase. The price is just too much for me.
Would I recommend The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet to others?
A very beautiful eyeliner, which is definitely overpriced. But it can surely be tried if price is not an issue.
( On my FOTD here I have paired the liner with my subtle ombre lips)
Have you tried The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet ?
You might also like reading these:-
- My Dove, Body Shop & Lakme Haul
- The Body Shop Delipscious Lip Color No.7 Sheer Raspberry Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Vit E Tinted Moisturiser Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub Review
- The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel, Body Butter & Body Lotion Review