Body Shop Lipstick & Concealer Brush Review
Few of the Body Shop brushes are decently priced and stays for long .Last time I reviewed Body Shop Line softener brush and various ways one can use it today I thought of covering Body Shop Lipstick & Concealer brush which I have been using since an year.
What Body Shop product claims :-A fine tapered brush for Precise application of lipcolor or concealers.
Price Rs 345
Why I likeÂ Â Body Shop Brushes –
Body Shop brushes have better bristles quality than that of QVS or Vega .With constant washing of QVS or Vega brushesÂ bristles quality keeps reducing down so ultimately one has to change it after some time.Body shop brushes bristles quality is indeed much better than these and they come in medium range.I wont recommend their other brushes which cost above Rs 500 because by adding little more money one can easily buy Sigma brushes which are way better than these.
Body Shop Lips/Concealer Brush has soft bristles and is firm in application
How I used Body Shop Lipstick & Concealer Brush
- I prefer a little bigger brush for concealing than this one but that depends upon individual choice.If used for concealing it does takes more time albeit itÂ works nicely for spotÂ or blemish concealing.
- I use it when ever I am wearing dark shades and fear of bleeding of the lipstick is there.It is a must have brush when I wear red lipstick and it works equally well for lining lips.
- I some time use it for brow filling
- I have used it as an eyeshadow brush also or taking out cream blushes and apply in dots.
- I use it for applyling lip glosses as well especially the transparent lip glosses because when I use their applicator it changes the colour of the lipgloss when it goes back into the tube.More so when one is using a lip gloss with a brush I have noticed thatÂ it saves lot of product.
- With this if you use a lipstick brush then you save on lot of money in applying lipstick because when I use lipstickÂ directly I apply a thicker layer
Worth A buy – Yes,Â I like it more as a lipstick brush and would recommend it if you are fond of precise application of lipstick and like using dark shades where chances of bleeding of lipstick is high.It is an easy to clean brush and will lasts for long long time .Also, if you like small and easy brushes to work with then tooÂ it is a decent buy and for concealingÂ I think it is way too small for the purpose
Wise She Rating –
Bristles – 4/5
Brush Handle -4/5
For concealer application – 2/5
For Lipstick application -4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop The Spirit Of Moonflower Body Lotion Review
- My Fashion Foot Wear Haul
- Lipstick shades for fair skin â€“ Suggestions
- Wise She & Sigma Makeup Brushes Winner 🙂
- Faces Blush Opera Mauve Blush,Rose Gold Blush,Carnation Pink Review
- Sigma f80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush Review -Foundation Brush
- My BuyInCoins Haul Second
- Summer Glamour 2011 Event By Revlon