I am always in search of freshly fragrant and hydrating shower gels.Â I am not a big fan of rose as aÂ fragrance,Â but when The Body Shop’s Moroccan Rose Shower Gel was gifted to me by one of my close friends, I just had to try it out.
- Price: INR 495
- Quantity: 250 ml
- Shelf Life: 36 months
About Body Shop Moroccan Rose Shower Gel :-Â This soap-free shower gel contains real Moroccan rose oil and has a delicate floral scent. Lather-rich Rose scent
Body Shop Moroccan Rose Shower Gel Ingredients:-
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DEA, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Mel, Rosa Centifolia Flower Juice, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Geraniol, Limonene, Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 17200.
This shower gel is soap free.Â It has Moroccan Rose extract and Community Trade organic honey which moisturizes and conditions skin.Â You won’t find a typical strongÂ and chemical rose fragrance, but aÂ soft and mild scent that vanishes once you are out of the bath!
The bottle is a beautiful pink one with a flip top.Â It will last for a longÂ time.Â The gel is clear andÂ not very creamy nor thick in consistency.Â Â Â There’s hardly any lather and honestly I do want my shower gels to be nice and richÂ and foamy.Â It doesn’t leave behind a soapy feel.Â It is quite hydrating and I like how my skin felt in summer when I used it.
You can also find the following products in the Moroccan Rose Range:-
WhatÂ I like about The Body Shop’s Moroccan Rose Shower Gel:
- Beautiful sturdyÂ bottle
- Fragrance is very feminine
- Leaves the skin clean and refreshed
- Against animal testing
- Support Community Trade (For this product the honey is obtained from an organic source in Zambia
WhatÂ I don’t like about The Body Shop’s Moroccan Rose Shower Gel:
- Fragrance does not last at all
- Does not give that luxurious rich lather that women expect from a shower gel
- Only availiable at TBS outlets
- 5 different parabens in one product!
Would I buy it again?Â Â Well, no because it’s not a shower gelÂ thatÂ I can fall madly in love with.Â It is really not what I expected it to be!
Have you tried The Body Shop’s Moroccan Rose Shower Gel?
You may also like reading:
- Body Shop Earth Lover Cucumber & Mint Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream Reviews
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish Review
- Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Gel
- Body Polish Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish Review
- Review Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub Body Shop Scrub