Body Shop Nature’s Mineral Cheek Colour
- Best if you want to: Create a soft, natural-looking flush of shimmering color with feather-light powders.
- Best for: suitable for sensitive skin
- How it works:
* Mediterranean clay is an absorbent mineral that helps bind makeup to skin for long-lasting coverage.
* Mica adds luster and has light-diffusing particles to help disguise fine lines.
* Titanium dioxide and red, yellow and black iron oxide provide a natural-looking color palette.
* Dermatologist-tested with no added fillers, preservatives or fragrances.
What’s Mineral –
A mineral is a chemical compound, usually in crystal form, that has specific physical properties like being highly reflective, moisture-resistant, or highly-pigmented. Minerals youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve probably heard of include amethyst, talc, copper, and quartz.
WHAT MINERALS ARE FOUND IN OUR NATURE’S MINERALSÃ¢â€žÂ¢ MAKE-UP?
In all Nature’s MineralsÃ¢â€žÂ¢ products:
- Mediterranean Clay – an absorbent mineral that helps bind the make-up to the skin for long-lasting coverage.
- Mica – Adds luster and has light-diffusing properties to help disguise fine lines.
- Titanium Dioxide – Helps protect skin form the sun; provides color in cheek color and eye color. The SPF 25 in our foundation is currently the highest in the mineral make-up market.
- Red, yellow, and black Iron Oxide – Provides a rich, natural color palette.
In Nature’s MineralsÃ¢â€žÂ¢ foundations:
- Kaolin – a clay mineral that helps to bind the make-up to the skin for long-lasting coverage.(From website)
Price of Body Shop’s Nature’s Mineral Cheek Colour is Rs 750
Shades available – Pink Quartz, Golden Terracotta Golden Pink , Warm Copper Peach, Brown Topaz Soft Brown
- Packaging – Cheek colours comes in a plastic sifter jar which has a shimmery black lid over it.They have usage instruction too written on it.
Body Shop Nature’s Mineral Cheek Colour in golden terracotta
According to the body shop website it is a golden teracotta is a golden pink colour but I found it to be more coral.
Swatches of 02 shade golden terracota
When I swiped it I found it extremely pigmented and when blended with the brush it gave a beautiful shade orangish coral shade.You can see the blended colour on the right hand side.
Body shop Nature’s Mineral cheek colour shade 01 Pink Quartz – This is a soft rose colour with hint of silver shimmer in it.If rose or pink colour doesn’t suit you then do try this when you visit body shop next time 🙂
Swatches of Body Shop’s Nature’s Mineral Cheek Colour – Pink Quartz
One more in cheek colour swatch in different light 🙂
Body Shop Nature’s Mineral Cheek Colours Warm copper peach-
This is not much of a versatile colour and didn’t show on my face clearly when I applied it.It add a cop-perish peachy glow to the face .
Swatches of Body shop cheek colour 03 Warm copper
In different light
Have you tried Body Shop Nature’s Mineral Cheek Colours Blushes ? Which oneÂ did you like?
You might like reading these also:-