By Priti, Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â BathÂ And Body Shop – Body ShopPomegranate Shower Gel
Remember the body shop shower gel haul I had in which I got Body ShopÂ pomegranate shower gel? Along with shower gels I also purchased this Pomegranate Body Butter. The tub looks so cute right :drool: ?
- Product ~ Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter
- For Skin Type ~ Normal Skin
- Price ~ SGD 29.90 200ml [ INR should be same as any 200ml body butter]
- Product Claim ~ An intensive, creamy all-over body moisturiser with pomegranate seed oil. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften the skin to prevent dryness.
- How to use ~ Massage into the skin for up to 24 hours rich moisturisation.
My experience with Body Shop Butter (Pomegranate)
Okie first thing first Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter is a â€˜Limited Editionâ€™ productÂ and thatâ€™s the reason itâ€™s not available in any of TBS site.Â And this product is hot cake, so fast itâ€™s sold out, the sale gal told me thereâ€™s some secret ingredient in this body butter which TBS donâ€™t share ;)Â Well whatever the secret is since we donâ€™t know letâ€™s not bother about it.Â 🙂
Hey but donâ€™t be disappointed, they launch this product every on and then cause I saw this product lastÂ year and I got this myself only this year 🙂
This body butter comes in a dark red colour tub and the body butter is in white colour, texture isÂ thick, creamy and smooth.
Pomegranate Body Butter contains the following key ingredients ….
â—Â Â Â Â Pomegranate seed oil – to moisturise.
â—Â Â Â Â Community Trade cocoa and shea butter from Ghana – for up to 24 hours rich moisturisation.
â—Â Â Â Â Community Trade soya oil from Brazil – to moisturise.
Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Emollient), Theobroma cacao (Emollient), Vitis vinifera (Skin Conditioner), Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfa
The scent is sweet, fresh, bright and full of pomegranate.Â I use body butter after shower and mostly in nights just apply small dots all over and massage slowly.Â Itâ€™s gets absorbed fast and blends well with skin, itâ€™s also non-greasy.Â This body butter hydrates real well so for oily skin or humid weather itâ€™s may not be right option and thatâ€™s the reason I use most of the product in the evening/night cause if I use in the morning by the time I reach office I feel very sweaty and oily ..:((Â Â It will make a good winter body butter though.
The pomegranate scent is noticeable on the skin, but it’s subtle once applied and it stays on for around 10-12 hours.Â After application skins feels smooth, supple and soft and moisturised.Â The major highlight of this product is itâ€™s hydrates well.
What I do not like about Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter
- All may not like the scent.
Itâ€™s one of best body butter from Body Shop I think, itâ€™s very creamy, rich and only a tiny amount is enough so the tub will come a long way.Â Â After a shower with pomegranate shower gel and then this body butter ..ummm am all pomegranately;):evil grin::evilgrin:
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit Review (Dark Brown/Black)
- Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil Review
- Do You Try Beauty Samples?
- Look Book-Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine eyeshadow quartet
- Makeup Remover-Revlon Eye & Lip Makeup Remover Review
- Best Concealer for dry skin
- Khadi Moisturizing lotion Rose Review
- Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle Soul And Senses Perfume Review
- Body Shop Introduces Moisture New White â„¢ Shiso Skin Care Regime