I know most girls nowadays are not fond of using hair oil but some how I don’t get that complete hair care feeling until I get a nice hair massage done by my someone.I have tried various oils from number of Â brands and this is the first time I tried any hair oil from Body shop .This oil recently was Â launched by Body shop and it’s from their Rainforest range.As massage scalp with hair oil is popular in India Â therefore this product has been exclusively launched here .
About Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil:-
Now you can with our new Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil! Packed with aÂ naturally conditioning blend of coconut oil and pracaxi oil, this intensively nourishing and luxurious silky oil transforms your mane into the soft shinier locks that youâ€™ve always dreamed of. Hair is strong, soft and shinny with a healthy scalp as confirmed by Indian women!
- Price – 645 for 200ml (Well! certainly expensive therefore I did expect some serious results from it .It’s even expensive than pure virgin coconut oil in India)
There are three ways to use this oil
â€¢ Overnight leave-in
â€¢ Pre-wash treatment
â€¢ Scalp massage
Â I have tried the scalp massage Â and pre- wash treatment only here.
- Packaging – It comes in transparent bottle and has a flip cap packaging.Packaging is travel friendly and albeit its a coconut oil but it doesn’t freeze therefore it doesn’t require a big mouth which makes it convenient to use.
My experience with Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil:-
I generally get this oil massage into my hair for ten minutes from my maid and first thing which I noticed is the sweetÂ coconutÂ smell which is easily goes way after hair wash unlike other hair oil.I have been using this hair oil often (twice in a week) since a month and it does help in making hair softer which I felt after using it twice .
I don’t get to see shinier hair but soft and manageable hair is something which I can vouch for.With this it’s not greasy like regularÂ coconutÂ oil therefore washing it off from hair is quite easy.
What I liked about Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil :-
- Makes hair smooth and soft
- Doesn’t freeze during winters unlike coconut oil
- Not greasy
- It’s paraben free and silicon free and claims to beÂ unadulterated coconut oil of the highest quality.
- Gives tangle free hair
- Light weight
What I do not like about Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Hair Oil:-
- Â Expensive indeed
- I am facing Â postÂ deliveryÂ hair loss and this oil didn’t help in it Â but it neither claims to stop hair loss so can’t blame it 😛
Have you tried Body Shop Rainforest Coconut Â Hair oil ?
Â Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review:-
You might like reading these also:-
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Pencil Review & Swatch
- Soulflower Hexagon Bath Set â€“ An ideal Christmas Gift
- Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask Review
- Nivea Body Daily Lotion for Dry Skin, Smooth Sensation Review
- Philips Multi-styler Salon Stylist Review
- Trichup Hair Oil Review