When I first tried seaweed range of body shop they had only 2-3 products but now they have many more lined up. So after trying few of seaweed products I decided to go for Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator and I’m glad that I did :).You can read the review of body shop seaweed mattifying day cream here
- Product ~ Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator
- For Skin Type ~ Oily/Combination Skin
- Price ~ SGD 29.90 and INR 795 for 75ml** (Offer price now is INR 595)
- Product Claim ~ A mild and creamy, soap-free facial scrub. Effectively deep cleanses blocked pores and exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, excess oils, impurities and daily grime.Leaves the skin feeling cleansed, refreshed, soft and smooth with more clarified radiance. The massaging and exfoliating actions energise the skin to boost circulation for a glowing healthy-looking complexion.
- How to use ~ Wet the face and neck with clean water. Massage over the face and neck using light circular motions. Rinse off with clean water and pat skin dry. Use 1 or 2 times per week or as required.
My Experience ~
According to body shop:
Best if you want to: Get a clearer, more radiant complexion with a creamy, gel-scrub that deep cleanses blocked pores and exfoliates with jojoba micro-beads.
How it works:
- Community Trade bladderwack seaweed balances skin tone and purifies and clarifies the complexion.
- Jojoba micro-beads gently exfoliate skin and help unclog pores.
- Olive stone granules effectively exfoliate shiny or combination skin.
And that’s what the product does.Â this facial exfoliator comes in upside down tube, for us to squeeze the required amount (if you squeeze more than required never mind, just screw and open the cap/lid and put it back …but it requires little patience)Â Now why we would take the pain to put back the excess scrub back in to tube ..ahh let me tell you cause it requires only a tiny amount to use and it does the work.Â You will see in the picture below the amount I taken out and that can be use for twice.
So you see this one is little runny quite different from other body shop exfoliator’s, the scrub is light and brownish in colour with tiny latter beads..Â It lathers very well with pleasant smell, the scrub is gel base and works well for oily or combination skin.
Since it has small latter beads it takes only 2-3 minutes to scrub and it’s not harsh on skin too.Â It clears the pores, remove dirt’s ..and my skin feels nice, smooth and bright without feeling very dry as the scrub is soap free too.Â The best thing about this product is that it strikes a fine balance between being powerful enough to properly cleanse, and mild enough to avoid irritation.Â Â This product goes long way since we require only little amount and use weekly once or twice.
Cons ~ Little on expensive side.
Overall I liked this product and will buy again but during sale 🙂
You might like reading these also:-