There are few of body shop shower gels that I want to try, yes am saying this for those who think I have tried out everything from TBS itâ€™s not true 😛 So back to the point, one of that is this Shea product. I have tried Shea Lip butter and Â was not impress with that much but I still wanted to try the shower cream because the bottle looks pretty 😀 okie okie not only pretty but itâ€™s creamy and itâ€™s smell so good. Though itâ€™s say for dry skin but then I always feel my hands and specially legs are dry so Â nothing wrong with a 60ml bottle trial 😉
- Â ProductÂ ~ Body Shop Shea Shower Cream
- For Skin TypeÂ ~ Dry Skin
- Price ~ SGD 12.90 OR INR 325 for 250ml
- Product ClaimÂ ~ Spoil your skin with a moisturizing, soap-free cleanser full of rich, creamy, skin-softening lather and a classic, clean scent.
- How to use ~ Squeeze onto the palms of your hands or The Body Shop Bath Lily and massage over your body.
My Experience with Body Shop Shea Shower CreamÂ
As you see shea shower cream comes in a clear plastic bottle with a flip top like most of the body shop shower gel with information provided in brown print. Â The shower cream itself is a creamy, opaque substance that is about the same as a shower gel – but with a softer, creamier feel to it. It looks like more body cream than shower cream. Â Even my friend when saw my haul asked me if this is body cream 🙂
Â The color is a nice shade of beige you might think itâ€™s boring, but then itâ€™s not and I love the colour itâ€™s kinda cute. Â The scent of this shower cream is Â so good that every time I used this I canâ€™t stop smelling my hands . Â It isn’t floral or fruity but more based on shea nuts, I wouldn’t call it nutty, either. Â It is just a soft, lovely smell, am sure most of the people will like this.
Â Consistency is little runny than normal body cream or say itâ€™s more like cleansing milk but thatâ€™s perfect for a shower cream. Â Itâ€™s thick and creamy, it also lather well so a small amount and you are done provided you use a shower puff. .
How it works :
- Community Trade shea butter has antioxidant vitamins A and E to help protect and nourish skin.
- Community Trade organic sesame oil moisturizes and softens skin.
- Sunflower seed oil softens and moisturizes skin.
More about Shea Shower Cream:
The shea tree grows wild across West Africa, including northern Ghana. But as the economic importance of shea has increased, villages have become increasingly protective of their trees. The women of the Tunteiya Shea Butter Association now need to walk greater distances to find free shea nuts, as well as now walk greater distances to buy shea nuts to process into butter. Because they purchase shea nuts from families who are too cut off to supply us with butter, the benefit of Community Trade is spread more widely, providing a greater number of people with vital income.
- Â Glycerin- Is an effective moisturizer which helps improve softness and maximize hydration.
- Sesame oil – Moisturizes and helps to soften the skin. Provides vital income for small-scale farmers.
- Shea butter – Moisturizes and helps soften the skin. Also provides a rural community of women with regular work and income.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Moisturizes and helps to soften the skin.
- Other ingredients -Â Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-5 Cocamide, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Tocopherol, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Caramel, Yellow 6.
Â After shower I feel soft, refreshing and Â smooth. Â My hands feel so smooth (cause thatâ€™s what I keep touching so much). Â And the beautiful smell stays for more than five hours,,isnâ€™t that wonderful? Â I donâ€™t feel any dryness after using this and moisture good.
Â Overall, I liked this shower cream and itâ€™s good for dry skin. Â You can sure try this.
- Â Cons ~ I donâ€™t find any
- Â Re-purchase? Yes for me.
Â You might like reading these also:-
- Lotus Herbals Aloe soft Daily Body Lotion SPF20 Review
- Chandra Body Care Mineral Detox Body Scrub Review
- New Lakme Fruit Moisture Daily Glow Lotion Peach And Plum Review
- Oriflame Optimals Matte Touch Night Gel-Cream Review
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditoner Review
- Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On Review