Body Shop Lotions – Body Shop Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion Review
Whatâ€™s your favourite drink in summer? Something thatâ€™s keep you hydrated or something simple to make? The one thing I always find itâ€™s quick, fast and easy to do is Lemonade, though I prefer the salty version which is just plain neembu pani. :D:DOhh you girls donâ€™t get confuse this is Wise She , you are at the right place but then why all this food talk ??..Well what do you expect from the food blogger..whatever we do ..food still comes in between;) . But ya what I was saying is Lemon, the most common Â used ingredients in summer?? Is that so?
Anyways so body shop has came up with their Lemon range which is like wow, I think it was last year summer or before that â€¦.(thinking) TBS introduced Lemon range, so when they introduced this product, the product tub will be always open for people to try, just walk past the shop and you will be like wow ..it smells that good. Just amazing and refreshing ..one of the product which really tempted me a lot.
*This pic is form TBS site
- Product ~ Body Shop Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion
- For Skin Type ~ All
- Price ~ SGD 19.90 & INR 495 for 250ml
- Product Claim~ Light and fluffy, this quick-absorbing, non-greasy whipped cream lotion, with rich and velvety natural ingredients, smoothes easily over the skin, leaving it moisturised, soft and supple.
- How to use ~ Apply to the skin and massage
My Experience with Body Shop Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion
Body Shop Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion comes in clear plastic bottle with product details all over it just like most of the TBS lotions.Â The lotion itself is in lemon colour, thick and creamy, itâ€™s just like whipped cream ..looks so delicious 😉
The 250ml bottles comes with pumpÂ and itâ€™s also has twist the top to lock the bottle which is kinda good to carry.Â 60ml bottle comes with usual flip top.
Ingredients used are Aqua, Glycerin, Talc, Citrus Medica Limonum Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Corn Starch Modified, Glycine Soja Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Parfum, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-4, Xanthan Gum, Citral, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 15985.
- Lemon seed oil – for its moisturising benefits.
- With Community Trade Brazil Nut Oil – moisturises and helps to leave skin feeling soft.
- With organically grown Community Trade Soya Oil – rich in essential fatty acids to help restore the skinâ€™s moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
Again one of the highlight of this lotion is the fragrance .Boy! that is really good, lemony, refreshing and just so amazing.Â The texture of lotion is thick, creamy, fluffy ..hehe and just so right perfectly like a cream.Â Â It also get absorb in skin fast and doesnâ€™t feel greasy or oily, which is good for summer.
The lotion doesÂ moisturize well,Â stays on for few hours and makes skin smooth and supple. Just few dots and you are done so it goes long too.
Frankly this is one of TBS good product just so right for summer and along with the lemon body shower itâ€™s just wonderful.Â Â Body Shop Sweet lemon Shower gel review has already been done here you check out on that 🙂
What I did not like about Body Shop Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion
- Fragrance doesn’t stay for long
Will I re-purchase it again – Yes , for sure
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Unperfumed Elderflower Eye Gel Review
- Best Loose Powder For Oily Skin
- Body Shop Eyeshadow Blender Brush Review
- Lotus Pomegranate & Plum Energizing Skin Polisher Review
- Best Liquid Eyeliner Suggestions
- Street Wear Moisture Rich Lip Color Review
- The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue Review