I told you guys before you going to see lot of TBS products review from sale shoppings luat and this Tea Tree Concealer is one among them.Â I have used other body shop concealer before and totally loved it, so when me and my friends saw tea tree concealer and S$10 less than normal price we grabbedÂ it then and there 😛 😛
**This pic is from TBS website as after repeated shot still my pics were blur 🙁
- Product ~ Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer
- For Skin Type ~ All
- Price of body shop tea tree concealer ~ SGD 19.90 and INR 445 for 4.5gm [**On sale price S$9.90]
- Product Claim ~ A handy, portable stick to conceal blemishes, without over drying the skin. Available in two great shades to blend with all skin tones
- How to use ~ Apply a small amount directly onto blemishes and blend well as required, using your fingertips or with The Body ShopÂ® Make-Up Lipstick/Concealer Brush. Can be used alone or with make-up.
My Experience ~
Key ingredients used are:
Community Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya – an ingredient renowned for its anti-bacterial benefits, an infusion perfect to help blemished skin
Tamanu Oil from Madagascar – traditionally used to promote healthy-looking skin and has fantastic skin moisturising properties
Lemon Tea Tree from Kenya – Anti-bacterial to give the products a zesty fragrance
As you can see Tea Tree Concealer (I am using shade 02) looks like lipstick in green colour and on the cap with the product details. The concealer is in light brown colour.Â It’s very easy to apply and blend well on skin but then let me tell you guys that it’s may because the zone I live.Â Singapore humidity is very high and hot so due to the weather the concealer merge fast for me ….it may not be same for you ( can be cakey if your skin is dry) and you might need to use a brush to apply and using a brush does better job.Â Since I have oily skin thus the concealer doesn’t stay long too after few hours it disappears as I expect.
- But the important factor is this doesn’t clog pores and thus no breakout.Â Tea Tree also helps to heal pimplesÂ and also to reduce the scars which is great to have with concealer.Â Though it’s recommend for all skin type but it’s good for oily/combination skin or at least don’t apply on dry skin.
- This concealer is very handy as the product claim, easy to keep on purse/bag and it’s very light weight and that’s makes me little worry that if I drop it accidentally then it might break 🙁
- My friend love this product, and I have this okie kinda feeling so far.Â But it sure does good concealing job, if you want to try then I suggest go ahead.Â Also since we using very tiny amount this product will last long.
- Only limited shades of 01 and 02, may not to be suitable for all.
- I think $19.90 for 4.5gm is expensive.Â Bur then it sure going to last me very long I know.
Doesn’t stay long on oily skin.
If I will purchase this again then I have finish this one which might takes long time and then perhaps on sale 😀
You might like reading these also:-