Post By Priti,
For long I have been using various product for nose pores and when I saw Body Shop Tea Tree Nose Pore Mask I immediately wanted to try it, well it was almost 2 years back. So here the review which I was planning to do for quite some time now.
- Product ~ Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask
- For Skin Type ~ All
- Price ~ SGDÂ $19.90 for 30ml[not available in TBS Indian Site]
- Product Claim ~ This product with tighten up large pores, reduce pores and dead skin cells, and remove blackheads.
How to use the nose pore mask to get rid of blackheads on noseÂ ~ Apply a thin layer of the cream to your nose area only. Let the mask dry for 15 minutes and then peel it off.
My Experience with Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask
This Nose Pore Mask comes in a light green tube, the mask itself in light green colour, It is thick and rich and covers your nose with only a few tiny amounts on your finger to apply the mask. The mask gets completely dry with in 12-15 minutes.
Ingredients used are (from pack)
Water, alcohol denat., polyvinyl alcohol, silica, glycerin, dimethicone copolyol acetate, hydroxyethylcellulose, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, xanthan gum, t-butyl alcohol, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, denatonium benzonate, sodium benzonate, potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide, chromium oxide greens
Like tea tree others products this mask also contains natural tea tree oil and on the medicine side. It’s not real strong, you overlook a slight smell. This mask instantly cools your skin after applying and dries to a matte finish white color instead of the shiny white IÂ started out with.
Peeling off the face mask is pity easy and as it comes out easily once fully dries.MyÂ skin feels smooth and clean after use of this mask.
So far so good?Â But the main purpose of this mask NOSE PORE cleaning is not achieved 🙁 .Â So many times I applied the mask but every time I donâ€™t see any difference made to pore, no matter what method I use.
As all the of tea tree product this mask is also expensive but it doesnâ€™t really do anything.Â Iâ€™m so sad with this product and overall am disappointed with Body Shop Tea Tree range, none of the product does nothing for me though I have oily skin.Â sigh !!
Even the body shop tea tree face wash makes no difference to me 🙁
Â What I do not like about Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask
- Doesnâ€™t do what it claims, no difference in pore.
- Verdict -Â No price for guessing 😛 I will never buy this product again and I have not even finish this tube though it almost 2 years.
If any of you have used this product and happy with it then please share.
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream Reviews
- Oriflame Amber Elixir And Giordani Gold Body Cream Review
- Body Shop Nail Color Twinkling Pink & Starry Night Swatches
- Spa Treatments â€“ 5 Simple Spa Treatments At Home
- Ponds White Beauty Lightening Facial Foam Review
- Body Shop Sale (Warehouse Sale Experience)
- My Forest Essentials Haul
- Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer Review