A few years ago, I’d have laughed at the idea of a hand cream. Why not just use good old body lotion, right?! But since I’ve started working in the kitchen more, I realise that my hands get very dry and chapped, especially in winter. So I decided to forget my doubts and invest in a hand cream.Â I like foody scents so I ended up buying the Vanilla Bliss hand cream from The Body Shop. It cost 7 euros for a 30ml tube.
Ingredients of Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Hand Cream:-
Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Glycine Soja Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emulsifier), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Emollient), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Parfum (Fragrance), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Phenethyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Natural Additive), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).
I’ve been using the Vanilla Bliss hand cream for over two weeks now, so I wanted to share my thoughts on it with all of you.
Here’s what I like about Â Body Shop Vanilla Bliss hand cream:-
- Â I need to use only a small amount – A pea sized dab is sufficient for both my hands.
- Â It is super moisturising – Ever since I started using it, I find that my hands are no longer dry and peeling.
Here’s what I don’t like about Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Hand Cream:-
- The smell is overpowering – It’s a delicious vanilla fragrance but it is too strong. It makes me feel a bit sick at times.
- Â It’s expensive – 7 euros for such a tiny tube?! That’s ridiculous!
Overall, it is effective but due to its strong fragrance (that even my husband complains about!) and its high price, I will definitely try another hand cream once I use this up. Any suggestions? I want a decent quantity for a not too high price!
Â Have you tried Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Hand Cream?
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Iced Mocha
- Simple & Quick Fresh Vegetable Salad â€“ Lunch For One
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Primer Review
- Top Five Calorie Gainers: What to Avoid while Eating Out
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre review
- Getting Pregnant With One Ovary & PCOD
- Something Wonderful for Everyone this Holiday Season
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review