By Shreya,Â Â Â Vaitamin E Facial Oil By Body shop
As I shared my grief about my skin many times here on Wise SheÂ with you ladies you all must be knowing by now that I have weird oily dry skin:cry:.With Body shop vitamin e intense moisture cream I am also using body shop vitamin E facial oil and the product has made me love Body shop :-*
What the Body shop product claims:-
Vitamin E Facial oil -An aromatic, pre-moisturiser treat for the skin to boost moisturisation, nourish the skin when used as part of a daily regime. Absorbs quickly into the skin to leave it feeling soothed, silky-smooth and perfectly prepared for your daily moisturiser. Ideal for dry skin. Non comedogenic.
- Size: 15.00ml
- Price: Rs. Â 945
- What is in the product :-Wheat germ, rice bran and soya oils â€“ are naturally high in Vitamin E.Grapeseed and jojoba oils â€“ to nourish.A blend of essential oils including rose â€“ to soothe the skin and the senses.Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Citral.
How I use the facial oil – I apply the oil before moisturizing my skin
My experience with the facial oil of Body shop
Facial oil glides with in seconds into my skin and doesn’t make me feel greasy.My skin stays moisturized all day long and continuous use of this product has made my skin better and smooth.
After using it my skin blemishes have started fading down which I think is because of the vitamin e oil which is loaded with anti oxidants.Previously I use to use it just in the morning but now I have started using it at night before going to the bed.
I sometimes mix a drop of two in my foundation and it gives me beautiful dewy look:beauty:
Oil comes with a dropper which avoids product wastage as one can dispense the product without creating a mess all around.One does have to take care of the bottle as it might break down soÂ I don’t prefer taking it along with me.
Will I re-purchase it again – If you have combination oily skin or have dry cheeks or you go through that stretchy feeling then do try this product.It is very expensive but your guilt factor will shoo away when your skin will have that healthy glow 🙂
- Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Face Wash Review
- New Launches :Clinique Sun With Solar Smart
- Burtâ€™s Bees Lip Balm Mango Butter Review
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara review
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop The Spirit Of Moonflower Body Lotion Review
- New Range From Gorilla Perfumes at Lush
- Body Shop Nutriganics Foaming Facial Wash Review
- Adidas Shower Gel Review
- DDF Ultra-Lite-Oil-Free-Moisturizing Dew Review