Thanks every one for liking my Body shop BB Cream review .Today I am doing a review on Body shop vitamin E intense moisture cream .I have oily skin but sadly it is not completely oily and it is severely dry from cheeks and chin area.It is gettingÂ drier with age and this time when I visitedÂ Body Shop, SA recommended me Body Shop Vitamin E intense moisture cream .First I was scared to use it as it but SA was showing so much of confidence that I thought of picking it up.:)
Price of Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Rs 795 for 50ml
Body Shop Product Claims –
Unleash silkier, smoother-feeling skin. Discover one of nature’s richest sources of Vitamin E, wheat germ oil. Formulated for very dry skin, Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream locks in moisture for up to 12 hours, helping to keep skin hydrated and moisturised. Enjoy every drop.
This product is a part of vitamin E skin care line of body shop and you can purchase it on any of the body shop counter.Like most of the body shop cream it comes in plastic tub and have complete list of ingredients mentionedÂ to it.I especially like fragrance of this cream which is intense and stays for few minutes on the skin.If you are allergic to harshÂ scentedÂ products then do try the cream in the store before buying it.
I apply it only on the dry areas of my face and skip outÂ the oily areas.It makes the areas soft and I do find it heavy on my skin may be because I skip out other parts .
WhatÂ I like about Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream
- It moisturize really well and keeps my skin hydrated for long hours.
- It doesn’t break me out
- Makes my skin ultra smooth and after using the cream my skin doesn’t flake any more.
- It is light weight and I have noticed it has reduced the size of my skin pores.:dance::dance:
What I did not like about Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream
- I wish it could come with a pump or in a tube form.
- It is expensive
Will I recommend Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream to others
It is a fantastic cream, even my mom swears by it whoÂ is 50 :).It has helped my skin and I am sure it is going to be loved by all dry skin girls.:)This is the best vitamin E cream I have ever come across.
More body shop product reviews here
- Oriflame Amber Elixir And Giordani Gold Body Cream Review
- My Beauty And Makeup Haul After Wise She Recommendations
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop NatureÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Minerals Cheek Colors Blush Photos & Swatches
- 3 Simple Ways How To Wash Your Body Properly
- Body Shop Nail Color Twinkling Pink & Starry Night Swatches
- The Body Shop Facial Buffer Review