By Reshma Khan,
Liquid Body wash – I like using shower gel rather than a soap because Shower gel is considered a better option than a bar soap. Not only is it a mild cleanser, but is also a highly refreshing and rejuvenating product. While I like natural ingredients in this shower gel, with a consistency that reminds me of orange juice.
- What product claims:– Luxurious unisex soap free body cleanser.
- Uniquely formulated with fruity beads of Orange which moisturizes and rejuvenates.
- Its fresh fruity fragrance makes bathing a relaxing experience.
- Removes dirt without stripping essential moisture.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Leaves skin with abundant moisture to prevent dryness.
- On the pack they have also mentioned about natural luffa which saysÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
- Luffa is made up of natural fiber that is resistant to bacteria. Hence this luffa lasts very long &does not get black with time frome bacteria & mould attack like regular sponges. Natural luffa exerts a gentle exfoliating action on dead cells, leaving skin smooth & refreshed. Moreover it has boosting effect on foaming power of RevAyur Body Wash.
- Direction for use:- Pour small quantity on palm. Massage gently to break the beads. Apply on moist skin with a luffa.
- For best results work up rich lather. Rinse off thoroughly. Removes dead skin cells especially on dry skin area such as elbow & knee.
Price of Rev Ayur fruity Body wash is Rs 199 for 185ml
Composition:- Orange extract.
My experience :- Orange is one of my favorite fruit and I love that zip of the citrus. The warm citrus scent really refreshes your mind . Usually few shower gel dries your skin but this shower gel gives you nice soft supple skin as oranges are rich in anti-oxidants.
*The scent alone is very unique for a citrus scent.
*My skin feel really clean and soft after using it.
*Does not dry out skin at all unlike soap.
*Natural luffa for free which actually helps you to get rid of dead cells & makes your skin smooth.
*Liked the see through bottle from which you can see orange color & small beads which really ease your eyes.
*This product claims 50+ washes but I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t this so as it is little bit low on lather.
*Wish could be a flip lid on the top as it is easy to waste due to more coming out than needed.
* I just wish the scent would linger on the skin longer after you shower in this.
Worth a buy:- itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s nice but could have been betterÃ¢â‚¬Â¦
Rating :- 3.5/5