- Price: Rs. 375
- Quantity: 15 ml
My Experience with Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear:
Whenever I spot any primer, an advertisement starts running in mind! Primer promoter saying â€˜Have you tried many things but still havenâ€™t succeeded in getting a silky soft skin? So what if you havenâ€™t?! Try this primer and get an unbelievably silky soft skin in less than 30 seconds!â€™ All these claims would be true but people with less make up knowledge wouldnâ€™t know itâ€™s a make-up product and not a skin care product!
Wahahahahahhaa!! 😀 (Ok!I know I shoudnâ€™t be laughing 😐 )
Also check outÂ Faces Metaliglow 03, 01, 02 Photos & Swatches
Coming to the review part now, I spotted this bodyography primer on heathkart website while browsing stuff some 6 months back. I had ordered NYX primer that time but it had to arrive after 2 weeks and I had a function ahead, so I thought to try it. I got it at a discounted price from there.
For a girl with combination skin like me, it does only what it claims, which is making the skin ultra smooth for application of foundation. It doesnâ€™t increases the staying power of my make-up. If it increases the stay by 10-15 minutes, then I donâ€™t know. Iâ€™m not a stop watch at all 😛
But I have to make sure to moisturize my skin properly before I applying it. This primer has a gel consistency which gets absorbed instantly! Make-up just glides upon this. Skin feels velvety soft! I love touching it! 😀
A very little quantity is needed for face and neck, so it should last you long.
But this primer is a whole different story for my friend who has dry skin. It increases her make-up staying power by as long as 3-4 hours!!
My friend has now taken this primer. Reason? Wrong! 😛
Itâ€™s because sheâ€™s taking salsa classes and she has a crush on her partner. And, she applies this every time on her hands when she has to go for her classes! Mad world, I tell You!!
Pros of Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear:
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Decent price for the quantity.
- Increases staying power of make-up for dry skinned people.
- Gets absorbed really fast.
- Makes skin velvety soft.
- Didnâ€™t give me pimples or bumps.
Cons of Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear:
- Availability. If itâ€™s out of stock on website, you can always ask for notification when itâ€™s in stock.
- Doesnâ€™t increases staying power of make-up for oily/combination skinned people.
I think I just made an advertisement there 😛
God bless you! 😀
Have you tried Bodyography Foundation Primer Clear?
You may like reading these-
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent SmoothingÂ PrimerÂ Review
- Sally Hansen Luminizing FaceÂ PrimerÂ Review
- EyeshadowÂ PrimerÂ â€“ NYX Eyeshadow Base Review
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect FoundationÂ PrimerÂ Review
- Urban Decay EyeshadowÂ PrimerÂ Potion Review
- Palladio Herbal Eye ShadowÂ PrimerÂ Review
- MAC Prep And Prime Face Protect SPF 50 Reviews