The comeback of â€˜Skinny Jeansâ€™ has guaranteed that more and more women are now focused on toning, stiffening, and lifting their booties. Though, an attractive backside does more than make your jeans look awesome. So, itâ€™s a great idea to start focusing on your â€œbuttsâ€ if you want to grab attention in the crowd. Jennifer Lopez started the trend of â€œsexy buttâ€ and no doubt she has an amazing booty.Â That well toned and super sexyÂ butt is a triumph of hard sweaty work out.
So, if you want to make your butt look sexy then following are few tips thatâ€™ll help you for sure:
Exercise: Exercise is REALLY REALLY important to get toned booty, so try working out and shape your butt like â€œJennifer Lopezâ€. 😀
- Squats are suggested for nice butt plus itâ€™s very easy to do, just stand with feet shoulder-width apart — extend your posture to tone the inner thigh muscle. After, lower your hips slowly and stay in this position. Slowly rise your body up and repeat it again.
- Lunges are same as squats, but lunges make the gluteal muscles work tougher to slow your body as you go down. To start doing lunges, stand straight with feet hip-width distant then take a step forward with your right leg and bend both your knees slowly lower but donâ€™t bend it more than 90 degrees. Stay in this position and get back to repeat with left leg.
Watch your posture:
Posture plays vital role n butt sexiness.
Have your lower back bended inward and walk with your behind sticking out. This will make you feel like a model 😀 and it looks really sexy to some guys (including my boyfriend). 😛
Perfect Clothes: Anything that “hugs” your ram is a good option so you can go for skinny jeans to get sexy butts. And, most important step is to purchase underwear â€œCarefullyâ€. Â Wear your size neither too tight nor too loose as too tight underwear can make it pop through and shape a “V” line on your jeans and that’s too tacky. Buy underwear that is comfortable around the waistline and butt.
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Brush Cleanser Review and Usage
- Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Review
- How To Wear Emerald Green Dress And Makeup
- MUA Stolen Kisses Intense Gloss Review
- Must Have Eyeshadow Colors â€“ Suggestions
- Navaratna Jewelry â€“ The beauty of natureâ€™s multi color gems
- Nyassa Vanilla DryFruit Luxury Bar Review
- Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude Review & Swatches
- Fashionable Belts: Whatâ€™s your Pick??
- Wet â€˜nâ€™ Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet Review, Swatches & FOTD