I’m very much a lipstick girl…more so than a gloss girl. However, I do feel that its imperative for every girl to own a couple of glosses in a clear shade, or a light shimmer and a high shimmer. This is just to cover all your bases no matter what you’re wearing. It’s amazing what that tiny bit of shine on your cupids bow and the middle of your lower can do to amp up a look and today, I’ll be reviewing one of those shades which can jazz up any look.
About No.7 High Shine Lipgloss
- Immerse your lips in luscious shine and intense color with this vitamin enriched lip gloss, which will protect and moisturize your lips.
- Experience fuller looking and poutier lips.
- The clear gloss is perfect to gloss-up any No7 lipstick.
- Ingredients: Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Lanolin, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Octyldodecanol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Panthenol, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, May Contain (+/-): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake & Red 6), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
More About High Shine Lipgloss from Boots:-
- Directions: Sweep the gloss over the lips in one easy movement with the deerfoot applicator. Wear alone or over a No.7 lipstick.
- Price: Approx. 14pounds
- Color: This color can best be described as a champagne gold with loads of shimmer.
- Texture: The gloss is non-sticky but it does settle into the lip lines after a while thanks to the humongous amount of shimmer 🙂
- Staying Power: This gloss stays on easily for about 3hrs without eating or drinking. I’m not in the habit of biting or rubbing my lips together which si why this seems to stay around longer on me.
- Pigmentation & Coverage: The gloss when worn alone gives a very light coverage but is pigmented in the sense that any darkness on the lips will not be visible. But this is also partly due to the blingy shimmer which reflects light well and takes attention away from your flaws.
Swatches of Boot No.7 High Shine Lipgloss:-
Why I love the No.7 High Shine Lipgloss:-
- The champagne shade is natural and neutral enough to be worn atop most lipstick shades.
- Good staying power
- Non sticky
- Has SPF15
- The shimmers are a lot but not tacky.
- The shimmers help conceal any pigmentation or darkness in the lip area.
Reasons to skip buying the No.7 High Shine Lipgloss:
- It does sink into the lip lines after a lot of wear.
- May look streaky if worn alone.
- Availability is an issue
- The gloss I have didnot have a shade name…just some weird alpha-numeric figure which makes me doubtful whether it’s the actual name/number
For those of you who like such glosses but are wondering how to get them if you’r e in India, worry not. I realized a while back that we have perfectly good dupes of these here in the form of the L’oreal glam shine lipglosses which are just as gorgeous 🙂
Have you used the No.7 High Shine Lipgloss?
You may also enjoy reading:
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss French Kiss Review and Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Collection India â€“ Soon In Store
- How To Make Earring Holder / Jewellery Display Stand â€“ DIY
- MAC Backstage At Manish Gupta And Pretti S. Kapoor
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Week 2 October)
- My Mac Haul On Wise She Recommendations