Given my propensity to love everything lippy, it was no wonder I would fall for this one. But, when I fell I did not know how hard I would fall, but let me tell you, it was all worth it.
But, I am long since reconciled with that and I love the way my mouth looks now. I can POUT now and people would look at me.
So, the gloss looks like this. Mine was 550/- INR which I think is great, because I intend to buy this color again. There are other amazing shades too, but I will be sticking with this one. The handle is long, with a brush-applicator (something I donâ€™t like much) but overall it does a good job (surprising, that!).
Then comes the obligatory hand swatch, and trust me, they donâ€™t look nice.
Swatches Of Bourjois 3D New Lip Gloss In Rose Angelic :-
However, the hand swatch is needed to show just HOW exceptionally glittery and glossy this is. Because I cannot show you the full effect when I put it on my mouth.
I would give full marks to this lip gloss for being one of the colors which I can wear day and night, and everywhere, just by making sure I put the right amount in. Generally I am a fan of pink lip glosses, and this one delivers a color which is the perfect shade of nearly nude peachy pink and it plumps up my lips quite nicely. I use it solo, as well as over pink lipstick. What my biggest crib about this is that it does not come with any ingredient list and I do not know what goes into it. And the Bourjois site does not help either. But, still, I adore this one.
Â Bourjois3D New Lip Gloss in Â Rose Angelic Lip Swatch
- Inside room, night. No flash.
The lip gloss is pink and with a lot of glitters, that bleed, yes, but at the same time, they are too tiny, so they are DEFINITELY not obvious, and I like it. It stays on for about 2-3 hours and if I use it over lipstick, it stays close to four, after which you must renew it. I generally team this with Blushing Bride from Avon, which is a lovely shade from their new Rose collection. It has no smell, and it glides on perfectly, and the brush applicator is actually pretty nice. I find the package to be well-made, sturdy, and sexy too.
The packaging makes it super-easy to carry around and it is easy to apply too. I like the gloss and generally use it to hydrate my lips. They hydrate without being sticky, so guess how much I love it?
So, hereâ€™s a quick look at my yays and nays.
What I like about Bourjois3D New Lip Gloss in Rose Angelic:-
- Lovely shade
- Travel-friendly, sexy package
- Stays more than an average gloss
- Hydrates quite well
- Looks good both with and without lipstick
What I donâ€™t like about Bourjois3D New Lip Gloss in Rose Angelic:-
- Bleeds slightly
- Contains glitters which settled down into lip lines and edge of mouth
- Not non-transferable
- No ingredient list provided
Will I Repurchase? I already have purchased another from this range, and I will continue with more.
Have you tried the Bourjois3D New Lip Gloss in Rose Angelic?
You may also like reading:
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Rose Delicat Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude IngÃ©nue Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos