Some of you may have read my earlier review on the Wundereye cream I’d been using for my under eye circles. I raved about how well it was working and thankfully it has managed to reduce my DCs to a large extent. I was also using the Colorbar Cover-up concealor reviewed herewhich I also liked but it’s almost over now and I was finding it a bit heavy now in the summers. So I turned to this Brush on Concealor from Bourjois which I’d picked up from an online site.
About Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush On Concealor :-
- Wake up your eyes!
- Illuminating and smoothing formula.
- With soft focus pigments
- Its airy, light and blendable texture is enhanced with silicone allowing a soft and fluid result on application.
- The formula enriched with mineral pigments smoothes and diminishes imperfections while reflecting light.
- The pen-style packaging with its â€˜turn and clickâ€™ mechanism provides the perfect amount of product every time making application a breeze.
- Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, ALUMINA, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PEG-8, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, METHICONE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, DENATONIUM BENZOATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)
My take on Bourjois AnticernessÂ Pinceau concealor: –
- Packaging: The concealor comes in a pen form. The applicator tip is in a brush form and one has to twist the base so that the concealor formulaÂ comes out and this can be directly applied where necessary. Packaging is very sturdy and the lid is thick and would not break or shatter easily. Its so compact that it can be slipped into the purse and carried around without a thought.
- Price: Â 650 INR
- Coverage & Usage: It gives me medium coverage. My dark circles have lightened a bit and so this is perfect I feel. I just twist and draw/ dab the appropriate amt on concealor under my eyes, around my mouth and the side on my nose and then blend it into the skin with my fingers or a concealor brush.
- Texture: This is super creamy and quite light. Much lighter than the colorbar one in fact. This one blends more easily and it doesn’t crease either which is a main concern of mine. It doesn’t melt either which is super important because such an incident has happened to me in the past and it was quite embarrassing. 🙂 This blends in beautifully and looks perfectly natural.
- Staying Power: It stays on for the entire day…which means about 8-9hrs easily.
My Verdict: I love this concealor and this has become my HG concealor now(Read about my previous HG Concealer too ). I can only hope that Bourjois doesn’t abruptly discontinue this like it does with a lot of its products. SO if you’re on the hunt for a perfect concealor this summer, look no further…Try this out and I’m sure you’ll love it.
Pros of Bourjois AnticernessÂ Pinceau concealor: Â –
- Doesnâ€™t look oily when it sets
- Hygienic Applicator. I hate having to dip into pots.
- Staying power is fabulous.
- An ideal concealer for the summer
- Doesn’t crease or crack
- Blends in easily
- Gives medium coverage and a very natural look
- Hydrates the skin during winters too
- Worth the price.
- Will suit all skin types
- Doesn’t melt in the sun.
Cons of Bourjois Anticerness Pinceau concealor:-
- Hardly see it at the Bourjois counters.
- No way to make out when it’s getting over.
- Not for those who require heavy coverage.(Check out best of Kryolan product suggestion )
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Coverage: 4/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
Have you tried Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush On Concealer?
You may also like to read these:
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Rose Delicat Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude IngÃ©nue Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos
- 4 Swatches Of Bourjois Bio Detox Perfecting Powder
- 6 Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencils Swatches and Review
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review
- 11 Bourjois Eyeliner Photos & Swatches
- 6 Bourjois Blushes Photos & Swatches