Post By Swati,
- Product: Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil in Bronze Raffine 79.
- Price: INR 240 for 0.04 oz
What Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil Claims
- Intense colour in just one stroke
- Upto 16 hours comfort and hold
- Opthalmologically tested on sensitive eyes
- Contact â€“lense safe
Â What I like about Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil in Bronze Raffine
- The formula is super smooth and glides on effortlessly without tugging the eye lids. It spreads evenly and the glitter particles are not too chunky.
- The claim of intense color in just 1 stroke is oh-so-true. I donâ€™t need to rub it on again and again to get the right color. Just one stroke is enough.
- The shade I have- Bronze Raffine is a very gorgeous dark brownish-blackish metallic shade. It has slight undertones of olive and khaki colors. It looks amazing when used in a smoky eye look. The golden shimmer particles add depth to any look.
- It is in pencil form with wooden body that can be easily sharpened. Very hygienic and convenient.
- The color of the outer casing of the pencil corresponds with the shade of the eye pencil. Easy to locate which color it is.
- The Price is great!
Swatches of Bourjois khol and counter eye pencil in Bronze Raffine
It smudge crazily 🙁
What I do not like about Bourjois Khol and Counter eye pencil
- Smudges like crazy! As a proof, check out the before and after pictures. For the after picture(shown above), I swiped the swatch with my finger just once.I donâ€™t usually use a primer as a base when I apply only eye pencil on my eyes. Without a primer this starts to smudge within 3-4 hours of application. I was very disappointed with its staying-power especially because it claims up to 16 hours of hold.
- With smudging, the color also starts to fade away and only the golden shimmer particles remain. Looks like a mess after that.
- Creased a lot when I used it as an eye shadow for a smokey eye look. Wouldnâ€™t exactly call this a con because it doesnâ€™t claim to be an eyeshadow too. I was just hoping I could use this as an eyeshadow since it doesnâ€™t work as an eye pencil for me.
- The color doesnâ€™t show well on my eyes. That might be because of my dark circles, so I wouldnâ€™t exactly call it a con. The color might look gorgeous on people with clearer eyes.
This is how it looks on my eyes 🙂
- Do I regret this purchase: Not at all. Even though I havenâ€™t yet found a way to make this work for me, I am so in love with the sexy shade that I do not regret possessing this at all.
- Will I purchase it again: No. Even though the color is gorgeous, I would be looking into some other brands for a smudge-proof formula.