Today I am reviewing Bourjois Khol and Contour upto 16hrs Eyeliner in shade Brun Delicieux. Itâ€™s a creamy matte brown eyeliner.. I am sure those who like to wear brown liners will fall in love with this one..
- Price: INR 260/- (you can get it on discount online)
- Quantity:Â 1.14g
About Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner â€“ 77 Brun Delicieux
- Enriched with pure pigments, this kohl allows for an intense result from the very first stroke and lasts up to 16 hours.
- Ideally suited for different situations, weather conditions, shape and color of the eyes.
- Pencils and felt tips glides easily on the eyelid area and it doesnâ€™t not require pressure.
- Its soft and blendable formula is ideal to apply both on the inner and outer rims of the eye.
- Hypoallergenic, with natural wax and vitamin E, it is gentle on the delicate eye contour area.
- High density color in an absolutely must-have pencil.
- Line, define and smudge your way to smoldering perfection.
- Safe for contact eye wearer and sensitive eyes
My Experience with Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner â€“ 77 Brun Delicieux
- Color and Texture: This is a matte brown eyeliner comes in a pencil form (whose color is same as the shade..quite easy to find in my stack).. Â its smooth, creamy and glide on super easily on both upper and lower lashlines..
Its perfect as base for smokey eye looks… since itâ€™s a khol so can be used to waterline your eyes.Â Hereâ€™s the swatch:
Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner â€“ 77 Brun Delicieux Swatch
This shade is very well pigmented and shows up in just a single swipe.. however I have oily lids so I need 2-3 strokesâ€¦ staying power isÂ pretty ok-ok.. I mean on me it stays pretty for 7-8 hrs (that mean whole day) and thn fades.. this is how it looked on me..
Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner â€“ 77 Brun Delicieux on my eyes
(Please excuse me am just a beginner :P)
Pros of Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner â€“ 77 Brun Delicieux:
- Very pigmented, creamy and glides on smoothly.
- I just luv luv the shade.. its very pretty brown.
- Can be use super easily for lining both lashline and waterline.
- Hygienic and travel friendly.
- Staying power is gud and after tht fades evenly.
- Not very cheaper bt affordable.
- As it says its safe for contact eye wearer and sensitive eyes.
Cons of Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner â€“ 77 Brun Delicieux:
- The only con I think of is price as there are other cheaper yet gud quality liners available.
This liner is worth try and a must for brown liner lovers.. I will surely purchase it again.
Have you tried Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner â€“ 77 Brun Delicieux?
You may like reading these-
- Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy Review
- Time to get Purpled! Bourjois Intense Extrait No.4: Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 10 Review -(Black)
- Bourjois Powder Kabuki Review
- Bourjois Duochrome liner Violet Rose Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Bleu Graphique Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Prune Moderne 75 Review
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush Concealer