As you may know, I am not a big foundation fan. I do not use it at all. The fact is, till date I havenâ€™t walked out of the house wearing a foundation other than my wedding day. But you may also know that I am a beauty junkie. I am a hoarder of makeup. I bought this foundation from Bourjois Paris off the shelf sometime ago. Here is what I think about it.
The color that I picked is #34 Beige Rose. This color suited best on my skin. FYI I am NC 26 in MAC. The color is of course skin color but with a light tint of pink in it. I am not completely yellow tone, but a mix of both so suits me fine.
It comes in a unique packaging. It is like a pen. Had a button at the bottom and a brush at the other end. When you press the button small quantity of foundation comes onto the brush which you can apply directly without requiring any other brush.
Thatâ€™s the swatch on my skin.
Bourjois Paris Â Brush Foundation 34 Beige Rose Swatch:-
Spread on the skin. You can see the difference in color.
What I like about Bourjois Paris â€“ Brush Foundation:-
- Decent formula.
- Spreads well.
- Doesnâ€™t look chalky.
- Unique Packaging.
- Travel Friendly.
What I don’t like about Bourjois Paris â€“ Brush Foundation:-
- Dry for my skin. Will suit oily skin type.
- Brush isnâ€™t that great. I need my other foundation brush for proper blending.
- Doesnâ€™t have a lot of color range, just about 5-6. We are spoilt by MAC.
- Overall rating: 3.5/5
- Price: INR 1120/ – (I got it at a discount of 50%)
- Will I repurchase: Donno why I bought this one, duh!!
- Where did I get it from: Off the shelf.
- This is how it looks on me: Before and After
Have you tried Bourjois ParisÂ Brush Foundation 34 Beige Rose?
You might like reading these also:-
- Pure Rose Water â€“ Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches
- Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Haute Couture
- Things To Learn From Celebrities -Beauty & Fashion Blunders
- Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Review
- Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wand Platinum/Aztec Review & Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Universal Review & Swatches