I so wanted to show you this lippy from such a long time after Zeeâ€™s Review on Bourjois Rose Delicat, Â I finally gathered some guts to show this one to you. Actually the packaging of this lippy has changed from purple to some transparent packaging so I wasnâ€™t sure if I should bring this to you, but who cares its more about the product and less about the packaging right?? 🙂 And I loved the purple packaging more..I donâ€™t know why in the world they changed it?? It was so chic <3 Oopsâ€¦ and the shade is Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51. It is one of the cutest, prettiest, lovely pink I have. Iâ€™ve got so many compliments over this and people asking me the shade name so I had to show you this. I got this like some 1 and half yrs back and still love it 😀
About Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51:-
- 100% natural formula
- 100% radiant shades
- All the benefits ofÂ NatureÂ in oneÂ lipstick!
- Its formula of 100% natural origin brings radiance and care toÂ lips.
- Enriched with magnolia oil and shea butter, its melting formula intensely nourishes lips, leaving them supple and providing them with 8 hours of moisture.
- The intense and radiant shades illuminate your lips thanks to the 100% natural pigments selected for their purity and benefits: antioxidant green tea and soothing rose.
- 8 shades ranging from the most natural to the most sophisticated and from softer to more sensuous hues, for naturally beautiful lips!
- Price â€“ Rs. 660/- when I bought it was for Rs. 650/- 1 yr back 😛
- Â Packaging â€“ I really liked the packaging of this lippy. So chic, classy and unique. Â 😀 It has this button when pushed forward the lipstick comes out of its cover and the purple packaging makes its look more attractive and purple lovers would have pounce on this one but unfortunately the packaging is changed. I still prefer â€œpurpleâ€..Please get it back someone 🙁
- Shade â€“ The shade is awesome rosy pink which gives a glossy finish to my lips despite of being matte it is creamy and glides easily on the lips. Itâ€™s a very chic shade and looks so fresh and adorable on the lips. Simply keep ur eye make up to the minimal and put this on.Â Your lips will be the centre of *attraction*Â 😉
- Pigmentation and Texture â€“ It has medium to heavy pigmentation. Very buildable. Being a bold pink I donâ€™t have any pigmentation problem with this, it just right what I want with such colors and the texture is also smooth, I donâ€™t apply any lipbalm with this as it is already quite creamy and doesnâ€™t settle in fine lines but I always exfoliate my lips before applying any lippy even if I happen to skip the lipbalm.
- Fragrance â€“ This lippy has a nice rose like smell. I wonder how Zee got a waxy smell in her bourjois lippy. Mine is scented and enchantingâ€¦one of the reason why I got this 🙂
- Staying Power â€“ The staying power is decent.Â It last for some 2-3hrs with eating and drinking and without it last for 4-5hrs leaving a gorgeous pink tint behind.
Bourjis Paris Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51 on my lips without Flash
Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51 With Flash
Also check out IllamasquaÂ LipstickÂ Eurydice Review,Swatches & FOTD
I will only buy Bourjois sweet kiss lipstick for the lovely collection of shades they have especially the pinks <3 theyâ€™ve got a huge variety of pinks and all unique. This shade as rightly mentioned Rose Seduisant is a very sexy, seductive pink. Â The color is to die for. Those who love Matte lippies( Check out Colorbar Matte lipstick in secretly pink & Peach crush) Â will love this lippy as it is not drying at all and soft on lips however despite of being glossy looks wise it is not moisturizing which I expect lippies to be. I love the pigmentation and coverage of this shade. Most of my friends love this shade so that makes me love this shade even more. However, the price tag is a major concern for me as I canâ€™t stock these lippies for the price offered. I love this lippy totally. 😀
What I like about Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51 :-
- Beautiful pink shade
- Glossy finish
- Soft on lips
- Staying power is decent
- Chic packaging
- Intense pigmentation
- Variety of shades
What I dislike about Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51Â :-
- Packaging has changed to a transparent cover, I prefer the purple cover.
- Not moisturizing
Â Will I re purchase Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51 â€“
Well, itâ€™s a pricey lippy but I can buy one lippy from Bourjois sweet kiss range once a year..Isnt it?? Sounds like a plan ..ehhh? 😉 😀 The fuchsia pink in this one is too tempting <3
You can check out Zee review of Bourjois Paris Sweet Naturel Lipstick In Rose Delicat too
Have u tried Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51?
Rating â€“ 4/5
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
You might like reading these also-