Â I have always liked compact powders and love trying out different ones..Light coverage, medium coverage or total coverage, I love to try them all out! So its no wonder that when I saw this one from Bourjois, it didn’t take much time for me to grab it 🙂
Â What Bourjois Pastel Teint Essnetial Pressed Powder Claims:
- This compact powder easily glides onto skin
- Gives the benefit of loose powder in delivering fine, translucent finish
- Helps even out your complexion
- Contains moisturizing agents that keep skin hydrated Leaves a perfectly smooth & natural appearance
- Oil-free & non-comedogenic.
- You are sure to enjoy this top quality product and experience the ultimate in makeup satisfaction.
- Price:I am not too sure, but I think it was around 400-500 bucks.
Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder Ingredients:
My experience with Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder
- Â Packaging:This blush comes in a 2 piece tub. The lid is a screw top as opposed to the flip tops we are used to. The pressed powder itself is dome shaped. This comes with a puff as well which I don’t really use since it tends to pick up more products than necessary.
- Pigmentation: This pressed powder is the most pigmented I have ever seen. I always have to use the brush and tap off the excess to use this. Using the sponge that comes with this will make one look like a joker!
- Texture & Coverage: The texture of the powder is feather soft and velvety. The feel of this is extremely luxurious and all these factors make it easy to blend. This is a matte shade ofcourse and is totally non-abrasive. This does have its fair bit of fall out but nothing major. Wrt the coverage, this powder gives me medium to full coverage; so much so that I don’t need to use foundation to use this.
- Staying Power: It lasts for approx. 5-6hrs on my cheeks which is pretty decent for a pressed powder. It fades evenly and doesn’t look patchy at any stage.
What I do not like about Bourjois Pastel Tient Pressed Powder
- Very easy to blend.
- Texture is velvety and one of a kind.
- Totally matte devoid of any shimmer.
- The tiny shimmer particles really do lend a glow to the face.
- Quantity is soooooooooo much that I wonder when it will get over
- The texture is so fine and easy to use and hence, very very minute fall out.
- Has a see-through top so its easy for us to identify the shade
- The packaging is very sturdy, sleek and easy to carry around.
What I do not like about Bourjois Pastel Tient Pressed Powder:
- Contains Parabens
- Tricky to use since its very easy to end up with a pasty look.
- Pigmentation: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Availability: 3/5