About Bourjois Petit Guide de Style in Miss Spirit
Bourjois Petit Guide de Style Shadow and Contour. This mini wallet contains 2 shadows, one for shading and one for defining. It also has a small mirror,so that you can check your make-up anytime anywhere. The double tipped applicator gives a perfect result every time. Apply the soft, smooth shadow to enhance the upper lid in radiant colour. Add the liner to accentuate your eye contour The two formulas enhance your eyes for an intense make-up result, strength of colour for a bold statement.
About the Bourjois Petit Guide de Style in Miss Spirit:
- Colors: This particular combo is that of a deep sage green and a champagne beige shade. On opening the cardboard flap and looking at the shades, both seem to have some shimmer but it doesn’t actually have any. Both shades are infact more satiny and provide a sheen of color which is quite wearable.
- Pigmentation: Both shades are decently pigmented. The green is amazing and I’ve used it both as a liner as well as an eyeshadow and both look quite pretty. The champagne beige is fab to wear on a daily basis as well. Reminds me of MAC Arena with just a bit more pink.
- Texture: Both shades are soft and are a pleasure to apply and blend. The green does hav a tiny bit of fall out but it’s pretty normal I feel. Thank god none of these are chalky…Would have been a waste of a gorgeous duo 🙂
- Staying Power: They last for about 5hrs easily and then start fading.
Greens don’t look quite nice on me. I have one refill from Inglot in a grassy green shade and it somehow just looks a bit gaudy on me. This one on the other hand looks perfect. It frames my eyes well and lends a sophisticated air. I checked the other duos available in this range online and they have so many pretty ones and the best part is that they are all wearable. I have worn this to work too and it doesn’t look weird or OTT.
Another point I should mention is the applicator. It seems like any ordinary applicator but its really good. In the picture below, I have used the narrow sponger end to use the green to line my eyes. Works beautifully.
Swatches of Bourjois Petit Guide de Style in Miss Spirit:
And here’s what it looks on my eyes…
What I love about Bourjois Petit Guide de Style in Miss Spirit:
- A very functional combination of shades which we would def use.
- Non-shimmery which I love 🙂
- Easy to blend and doesn’t get streaky while applying.
- It has an applicator which actually works well.
- Comes with a mirror
- Good staying power
What I dislike about Bourjois Petit Guide de Style in Miss Spirit:
- I haven’t seen these at the Bourjois counter…Maybe it’s available at select stores only
Have you tried the Bourjois Petit Guide de Style in Miss Spirit?
You may also like reading:
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Rose Delicat Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude IngÃ©nue Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review