Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow trio 04 Nude ingÃ©nue. I have been using my Lakme eyeshadow for such a long time that I decided to buy a nude shadow for Christmas. One beauty blogger suggested me Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow trio 04 Nude ingÃ©nue. I never regretted buying it. Its amazing. Three complimental shadows with two shadows having shimmer and the deep one a matte shadow. The shimmer is more like sheen over your lids when you wear it.
The lightest one can be used as the highlighter, the medium one all over the lid and the deep matte shadow over the crease and the outer. I used it with brown pencils rather than a black liner. I loved the simple yet beautiful way it lit up my eyes even when it was 4:30 am in the morning. I didnâ€™t create any complex looks just the simple one mentioned at the back of the shadow.Â
The eye shadow is so compact that it fits in my makeup pouch easily and very easy to carry around. The pigmentation is good. The brush picks enough in one swipe.
Pros:-Â Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow trio 04 Nude ingÃ©nue
- Love the pigmentation
- Suits women of all complexion
- Â Good for the price
- Â Compact enough to be carried easily
Cons:-Â Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow trio 04 Nude ingÃ©nue
- The regular shadow brush doesnâ€™t pick up much shadow.
- Â The shadow brush provided with it picks up enough shadow but difficult to handle
Verdict – 4.5/5
With so many shadows around I will try others before coming back to buy this again.
You might like reading these also:-
- Homemade oatmeal facial scrub with step by step pictures
- Top benefits of fasting on health and skin
- 8 tips for strong nails
- Face Mask – Seven best Natural face masks for healthy skin
- Sugar scrubs – Sugar lip scrub
- Wise She reader Question – All about face scrub
- Remove tan – 10 best ways to remove tan
- Face shape – What is my face shape ?
- Home remedies for acne scar/red scar with step by step picture
- Dry skin treatment – 10 easy tips for dry skin care
- Top five remedies to remove red scars/acne scars