All we women who are not interested in IPL have tough time during the IPL season. I don’t know why film producers believe that no one will come to watch their movies. Usually my daily outing plan starts with a nice lunch outside followed by some shopping and then a nice movie to end the day but thanks to IPL and Delhi heat I didn’t feel like going anywhere.
I was not a kind of person who can be stopped shopping because of heat but I think my two year stay in the pleasant weather of Hyderabad spoiled me .
Coming to Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Delicat which was a one swatch buy .All you makeupholics must be understanding the term.You just swatch once and you ended up buying the product even if you had no original intention of buying it.
About Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 08 Rose Delicat:-
- 100% natural formula
- 100% radiant shades
- All the benefits ofÂ NatureÂ in one lipstick!
- Its formula of 100% natural origin brings radiance and care to lips.
- Enriched with magnolia oil and shea butter, its melting formula intensely nourishes lips, leaving them supple and providing them with 8 hours of moisture.
- The intense and radiant shades illuminate your lips thanks to the 100% natural pigments selected for their purity and benefits: antioxidant green tea and soothing rose.
- 8 shades ranging from the most natural to the most sophisticated and from softer to more sensuous hues, for naturally beautiful lips!
- Price Â – Â Around 700Â
- Packaging – These lipsticks are available in purple cap and I was keen to buy that packaging but sadly it wasn’t available in it. Bottom of the lipstick contains the similar lipstick shade for its easyÂ identification. Also, it has a button which you press to Â release out the lipstick.
Texture & Pigmentation – Although price of the lipstick is little on the higher side, when compared with other high end Â lipstick brandsÂ I don’t find the Â texture awesomely great. It has this waxy feeling in fact it has bit of waxy fragrance as well. What impressed me is Â thatÂ in spiteÂ of having texture when I glide it 2-3 times on my pigmented lips it is still light weight. With fantastic pigmentation one can use it sheer or build up the pigmentation.
Staying Power – Although I expected it to stay for long but it has an average staying power of 4-5 hours.With this shade I wasn’t left with any tint behind.
Matte so drying ? – Nopes, Not at all.It will keep your lips hydrated and won’t accentuate fine lines.
Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 08 Rose Delicat Swatches:-
It’s a pigmented peachy rose shade with red undertones. Reminds me of MAC Â Off shoot lipstickÂ but I don’t know how good a dupe it will turn out so I will just check on that and let you know.
It’s such an apt lipstick for everyday wear .Something which can be your HG for workplace. Let me just show you how lipstick can transform a look.I just opened my bun and wiped off the wing of my eyeliner and wore this lipstick.Quite a girl next door look ..Isn;’t?
And with a winged eyeliner and a darker colour lipstick(MAC Mineralize lipstick Lush Life) Â it just turned the look into a night look.If you notice I am wearing the same blush and the base is same too .Also with this there is a bummer.I forgot to wear mascara :O
Summing it up
What I like aboutÂ Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 08 Rose Delicat:-
- A beautiful non drying matte lipstick shade
- Can be a nice every day nude of many
- High coverage which conceals lip pigmentation.
- Light weight
What Â I do not like about Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 08 Rose Delicat:-
- It’s on the expensive side
- Some might find the fragrance little annoying albeit I was pretty comfortable with it.
- Very dry lips might need a lip balm underneath.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! Have pigmented lips and looking for a Â medium to high coverage every day work shade then check this out 🙂
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Texture – 3.5/5
- Availability – 4/5
- Staying Power – 3.5/5
Have you tried Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 08 Rose Delicat?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet â€“ How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water â€“ Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review