I hardly ever looked at the Bourjois counters when I went shopping in the past. Seriously..never… I always thought it was a brand for hi-fi people and that stuff would be unnecessarily pricey so I chose to ignore it. But I always wondered what it would be like and how luxurious their stuff would be. But this all changed sometime last year when I got my first blush from them in Rose Frission reviewed here. That changed my outlook totally and I realised how amazing Bourjois products are and not too steep on the pockets either!
This range of lipsticks are fairly old but I got these around December from Stylecraze. I think Stylecraze tempted me beyond redemption during that month if their offers and discounts! I blame Chetana!
About Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Rose Delicat:-
- 100% natural formula
- 100% radiant shades
- All the benefits of Nature in one lipstick!
- Its formula of 100% natural origin brings radiance and care to lips.
- Enriched with magnolia oil and shea butter, its melting formula intensely nourishes lips, leaving them supple and providing them with 8 hours of moisture.
- The intense and radiant shades illuminate your lips thanks to the 100% natural pigments selected for their purity and benefits: antioxidant green tea and soothing rose.
- 8 shades ranging from the most natural to the most sophisticated and from softer to more sensuous hues, for naturally beautiful lips!
My experience with Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Rose Delicat:-
- Color: It is a peachy rose shade with red undertones. It’s actually a very nicely subdued peachy shade which goes perfect for work and if one doesn’t like wearing shades on the brighter side.
- Price: INR660
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This lippy gives light to medium coverage and can be built up as required. Pigmentation is decent and could be better. I feel it’s fine if I want a thin layer of color on my lips but to show the true color I usually need to twice 2-3 times.
- Texture: This lipstick has a matte finish and applies easily without pulling and tugging. I do need to exfoliate my lips before using this otherwise which it settles into the lip lines quickly.
- Fragrance: This lipstick has a very raw waxy smell. Those with sensitive noses may not like this since the waxy smell lingers on for a long time.
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for about 3hrs on my lips before fading. The plus point here is that eating or drinking doesn’t affect the intensity of the color at all. Cool right?
I usually stay away from matte shades since I have dry lips but I honestly didn’t realise this was a matte one until I applied it. To give it due credit, it doesn’t dry out my lips quickly. But I tend to like a moisturized feel which this lacks. This is not a lipstick I reach for very frequently but I do like the color quite a lot. Matte lippy lovers would definitely love this though…If any of you know of a dupe in another finish, please do let me know.
What I like about Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Rose Delicat:
- Innovative packaging…very classy infact
- Color is an amazing everyday shade
- A must for Matte finish lovers
- Staying power is quite decent
- Provided medium to full coverage
- Well pigmented.
- One of the few matte shades which doesn’t dry out my lips too soon
- Easily available in stores or online.
What I don’t like aboutÂ Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Rose Delicat
- Some may not like the waxy fragrance
- Require 2-3 swipes for the true color to show up.
- Would not suit super dry lips.
Have you tried Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick In Rose Delicat?
- Pigmentation: 3.8/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Value: 4/5
You may also like reading:Â
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude IngÃ©nue Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos
- 4 Swatches Of Bourjois Bio Detox Perfecting Powder
- 6 Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencils Swatches and Review
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review