After reviewing the Bourjois Sweet Kis Natural Lippy in Rose Delicat here & reading Ric’s review on the shade she has here, I thought to review the other shade I have from this range called Rose Tendre. It’s no more hidden from you that I like sheer shades and lighter hues and I thought this would be perfect. After all, this shade seems to be a cult fav of a lot of gals around.
I however, have a 50-50 feeling towards this…Read on to know why..
About Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Rose Tendre:-
- 100% natural formula
- 100% radiant shades
- All the benefits of Nature in one lipstick!
- Its formula of 100% natural origin brings radiance and care to lips.
- Enriched with magnolia oil and shea butter, its melting formula intensely nourishes lips, leaving them supple and providing them with 8 hours of moisture.
- The intense and radiant shades illuminate your lips thanks to the 100% natural pigments selected for their purity and benefits: antioxidant green tea and soothing rose.
My experience with Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in RoseTendre:-
- Color: It is a very light and cool toned pink shade. Almost a baby pink infact. Two swipes makes the shade look a little denser.
- Price: INR660
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This lippy gives light to full coverage depending on how many times you swipe it across your lips.
- Texture: This lipstick has a creamy finish and is easy to apply. No tugging involved but yes, I do need to exfoliate my lips prior to applying this. Additionally, this does settle into my lip lines which is one of the reasons why I don’t reach for this very often.
- Fragrance: This lipstick has a waxy smell which lasts a while. Not too unpleasant though.
- Staying Power: This lipstick stays for about 3-4hrs on my lips without eating or drinking.
I mentioned earlier that I have a 50-50 feeling towards this lipstick. I like my lipsticks a bit sheer or a little denser. But when I try to wear this sheer, the pink shade is so light that it washes me out totally. It’s only when I swipe it multiple times to get a deeper rosey color that it looks pretty on me. And even then there’s the issue of it settling into my lip lines. Not pretty at all! All in all, this is a nice rosey pink shade to go for unless and until you have dry lips like mine 🙂
What I like about Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in RoseTendre:-
- Attractive packaging.
- A nice rosey pink shade.
- Would suit a lot of gals
- If you dont have dry lips, then this would be perfect
- Decent staying power.
- Has a creamy finish which most of us would like.
- Easily available in stores or online.
What I don’t like aboutÂ Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick inÂ RoseTendre:-
- Settles into my lip lines
- I need to swipe it multiple times to make it looks decent on me.
- Pigmentation: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Value: 4/5
Â Have you tried Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick Rose Tender ?
You may also like reading:Â
- 8 Bourjois Khol And Contour Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush On Concealor Review
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches