I am such a fan of liner and mascara. I wear them every where. I may even sway my liner for a kajal but mascara now way. This is my latest mascara. I have been using the LÃ³real for a long time but I couldnâ€™t get it inIndia, so I went for the Bourjois volumizer mascara. I love this so very much.
It has a unique combination of brushes that gives you just the amount of product it needs.Â The first brush gives you minimal product which acts as the base for more product to sit on. The next brush gives you loads of product which you have to wear with care. My tip is to wear it with a zig zag motion, which prevent the lashes from clumping together.
Look at the amount of product on the wand.
Use the first brush and apply two coating for office and for a party or a night out use the second brush too. Your lashes look really voluminous and beautiful without looking weird or artificial. The mascara is not water proof but water resistant which is more then enough for me since the mascara doesnâ€™t run when my eyes tear up
Pros:Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
- You can control the level of product on your lashes.
- Water resistant
Cons:Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
- Pricey for a mascara
- The second brush should be applied with care if not your lashes might look clumpy.
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos
- 4 Swatches Of Bourjois Bio Detox Perfecting Powder
- 6 Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencils Swatches and Review
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review
- 11 Bourjois Eyeliner Photos & Swatches
- 6 Bourjois Blushes Photos & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol & Contour 04 Bleu Talentueux Review And Swatches
- Kohl Eyeliner – Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil Review