I love eggs this may be because I come from a total veggie family and when I incorporated eggs I never looked back.Now as I have increased protein content in my diet, I have eggs almost every day. Eating same boiled eggs orÂ omeletteÂ bores me therefore I keep looking for some recipes which can make my diet interesting.This recipe is from Sanjeev Kapoor and ofcourse I made some changes in it.
So lets get started .I am glad I am back with weekend recipes now 🙂
Ingredients For Egg Patties:-(For 3 adults)
- 4 Boiled eggs.Peel them and grate them up.
- 2-3 chopped green chillies
- 2 finely chopped onion
- Mint and corrainder leaves (around 1tbsp)
- 2tbsp gram flour (Besan)
- Garam Masala powder(1/2 tbsp)
- Lemon Juice 1/2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chaat Masala 1tsp
- 1tbsp oil
Method andÂ Preparation for egg patties:-
Step1 – In a bowl combine eggs, onion,green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves, gram flour, garam masala, lemon juice, salt, chaat masala .
Step2 – Now make small round patties from the mixture.
Step3 – In a non stick pan/tawa shallow fry these .It will not take more than 5-10 minutes .Fry them in low flame .
Serve them hot with someÂ spiceyÂ chutney.I like them with onion and tomato chutney.
Do share your instant breakfast egg recipe 🙂
Happy Sunday everyone 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Five Minutes Coconut Laddu Recipe â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Recipe: Mince and Spaghetti
- Creamy Carrot Soup Recipe
- Chocolate Cake For Two Recipe And Small Batch Baking Chocolate Lover Book