Hi beauties 🙂
It’s wedding season and I thought of doing a simple bridal look, you can check out one recent bridal look done by Ana here. I chose red and bronze because these colors are the central colors that any bride wears on her special day. So quickly get started with the look :-
- Step1: Prep up your eyelid
I started off with applying a concealer and blended it onto the clean lid. Then I used a skin colored shimmery e/s all over the lid starting from the inner corner upto the eyebrows.
- Step2: Apply eyeshadows
I used the e/s no.2 & 3 (refer the products used image) and placed it in the center of the eyelid blending it both inwards and outwards but focusing it mainly at the center only. Then using a big fluffy brush I used e/s no.4 on the crease area just to get the socket more defined.
- Step3: Create Depth & Highlight
Then to add more depth and precision I drew a line on my socket area using a black e/s and an angular brush , then blended the line. After the blending is done, I again highlighted the brow bone using no.1 e/s (on the inner corner and on brow bone).
Then I curled my lashes and used two coats of mascara, made a thick winged liner and filled in my waterline with a kohl.
- Avoid using foundations with spf, they donâ€™t go with flash photography.
- As bridal makeup is always expected to be dark and convincing, and required to stay for a long long time, I would suggest any of you (bride-to-be) to get your eyes done first rather than getting the face base done. This is because working with eye shadows (dark or shimmery) may ruin your foundation. Once youâ€™re done with eye makeup, you can clean out all falls with a cosmetic wipe, then get the rest of your face done.
- Its essential to get a e/s base which will hold onto your e/s for very long hours without creasing.
- Use false eyelashes only if you have tried them before, else you might feel quite a lot of weight on your eyes because of so much makeup + false eye lashes too.
- Use concealer very well to hide any blemishes on your face and around your eyes to hide puffiness/blemishes/dark circles etc.
- Because your makeup artist will use a lot of shimmery stuff on your face, therefore Use a matte face powder or a translucent powder to set your makeup.
- Donâ€™t go for very dark blush, because your eyes would be heavily done + your lips will be heavily loaded with lipstick so as to last long. Just opt for a slightly contoured face, with very light blush and highlighted cheek bones.
- For lips, first line them using a similar lip pencil matching the lip shade you want to apply. Fill in the lips with the lip pencil, blot it using a tissue, then fill in your lips with the lip stick, then again blot it, again re-apply the lip stick and blot it. Finally apply the lipstick and youâ€™re done. Using a gloss would not be a good idea, because lip glosses donâ€™t last long + you wonâ€™t be able to reapply the gloss while sitting on the stage 😀 😀
- Use long lasting smudge proof kohl for your water line, or you can even use gel eyeliners, they donâ€™t smudge, donâ€™t irritate the eyes, are waterproof and last for hours.
- Nyx eye shadow Champagne
- Eye shadows no.2,3,4 from 88 palette
- Maybelline gel eyeliner
- Maybelline define a lash mascara
- MAC Carbon
- Loreal True Match concealer
Hope these tips and tutorial would be beneficial for all brides-to be 😉 😉 :blush: :blush: in case Iâ€™ve missed something , then do share in the comment section below !!
You might like reading these also:-
- Halloween Eye Makeup Tutorial Rainbow Eyes
- MAC Swell Baby Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD
- Wise She Mega NYX Giveaway Winners!!
- NYX Liquid Eye Liner Gold 09 Photos & Swatches
- 4 Different Style Of Eyeliners Tutorial
- NYX Single Eyeshadow Rust Photos & Swatches
- NYX Champagne Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches