Mithy asks,Hi Pretty ladies..I need you help for my D Day ..so please share your experience.. I will be gratefulI am 26year old. My skin type is Oily & prone to acneÂ & color is fair. I am getting married on this November & need your kind help on below queries.1. What all should include in my pre bridal package? & what all skin care I should start doing now.2. What all should include in my make kit. I am currently not too much in make up. For my office I use, BB cream, Compact, liners, kajal & lipbalm.I need your advice on below products.1. Foundation.. I have read good review about Revlon colorstay & lotus purestay..which would be good.3. Compact powder.3. I have read amazing review about Inglot freedon refill so will be buying few shades. Except that please suggest more.4. Eyeshadows.. I don’t use it right now but wana try on hand so I want to get few budget buy quads.. please suggest some shades also.5. Blush; For my skin type which blush will be good, asÂ I m a beginner so a budget buy will be good to start. Please suugest brand along with shade.I will be waiting for your beautiful replies..please help ur frnd…Love….
You might like reading these also:-
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick 30 Cinnamon Bun Review And Swatches
- 10 Commandments To Lovely,Long,Polished And Practical Nails.
- Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D40 Review & Swatches
- New Blushes In My Stash This Weekend
- Maybelline Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach Blossom Review
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plumâ€™s The Word 360 Review & Swatches
- Best Facial Pack for Oily Skin â€“ Tan Removal For Oily Skin
- MUA Blush in No.4: Review, FOTD
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color Berry Crush Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Gold Dust Review and Swatches