Hi beauties! Today I am going to review Brillare Science Moisture mask silk face & body moisturiser. This is one awesome product introduced to me by my beautician and I have become sort-of addicted to using this! Brillare is one lesser known brand and I had no idea that such a brand existed until she told me about it.
The name â€œMoisture Maskâ€ made me instantly think that it is a face mask but it is a moisturizer.
About Brillare Science Moisture Mask Silk:
- (FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN)
- A moisture mask for face & body.
- A red algae extract from harvested red seaweeds helps to revitalize stressed skin within 3 days.
- Silk Moisture Mask, Loaded with Soothing oils is an ideal solution for dry & moisture thirsty skin.
- Equipped with Strawberry Extract, Itâ€™s your way to welcome the winter.
It has one more variant. Brillare science moisture mask water that is for oily to sensitive skin.
Price: Rs. 155 for 100 ml
Availability: Easily available online and at some salons too. I did not find it at any local shop though it might be available.
My experience with Brillare Science Moisture Mask Silk:
Brillare Science Moisture Mask Silk comes in a tube packaging that is pure white in colour. The packaging is travel friendly and looks good.
The cream smells heavenly and it has a fruity, flowery smell. The fragrance might be a bit loud for those with sensitive nose but I love it! The fragrance fades away pretty soon and its soft hint lingers for some time.
The cream spreads like liquid silk, literally. A very small amount is required and it spreads evenly. This is an ideal choice for those with normal/dry skin. This cream never broke me out. I use it mainly on my face only.
My skin looks so hydrated and healthy after I use this. It gives an amazing glow to my face that lasts for a couple of hours. It makes my skin softer, silkier and more moisturized.
What I like about Brillare Science Moisture Mask Silk:
- A little goes a long way
- Makes skin super soft, glowy and hydrated.
- Makes me look fresh all day long.
- Spreads very evenly and gets absorbed quickly.
- Didnâ€™t break me out.
- Available online and at salons
What I don’t like about Brillare Science Moisture Mask Silk:
- A bit overpowering smell
Wise She Rating: 4.8/5
Final Verdict: This is a total value for money product. I would recommend it to dry/normal skinned beauties!
Have you tried Brillare Science Moisture Mask Silk Face & Body Moisturiser ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Smokey Winged Eye & Sephora Mega Shine Lipstick Forever Yours
- Vedic Line Neem & Brahmi Astringent/ Toner Review
- MAC Pro Blush in Rhubarb Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Must Try Benefit Products
- Inglot Lipstick No. 231 Review & Swatches
- DIY â€“ Strawberry & Poppy Seeds Lip Scrub
- 10 Secrets of Korean Beauty