I did a smokey eye makeup with two Â of my recent purchased Bourjois ambre a paupieres eyeshadow which I recently bought.You can check out other shades which I got here.Smoky eye makeup look which I did is pretty simple .I like to wear it during the day and if I am going out at night I just smoke it out a bit more.
To try this look out it’s not necessary that you have to buy the same products which I have.You can always use any similar eyeshadows which you have around.
So lets begin 🙂
- Step 1 – Apply primer all over your eyes and lower lashline as well.I then applied L’oreal Contour Kohl brun chrome on my eye lid and stopped at the crease.(Pic 1) You can use any eyeliner or a similar colour pain pot that will enhance the colour more.
- Step2 – Applied Bourjois pot eyeshadow 54 all over the eyeliner.
- Step3 – Applied the similar eyeshadow on the lower lashline as well.
- Step 4– Apply MAC Soft brown eyeshadow or any blending eyeshadow in your crease.Used MAC 226 for this.
- Step 5- In the outer V use black eyeshadow .I used MAC Unflappable eyeshadow .You can use Smut eyeshadow also or MAC Carbon eyeshadow.
- Step 6 – It will look as shown in the pic above.
- Step7 – Apply any highlighter in the inner corner of eyes.I used Bourjois pot eyeshadow 10 .Used MAC Pencil brush 219.
- Step8 – Apply the same highlighter on the brow bone as well and blend it with MAC soft brown eyeshadow .
- Step9 – Line lower lashline with black eyeliner, curl eye lashes and apply lots of mascara.Don’t for get to fill your eyebrows and you are done.
These are the two Bourjois pot eyeshadow which I used .Shade 10(left) and Shade 54(right)
Bourjois ambre a paupieres eyeshadow Â shade 10 (a gold champagne shade (left)) and shade 54(shimmery golden dark brown)(right)
Shade 54 is good in pigmentation but shade 10 little chalky and there is a considerable bit of fall out in it.Although, when both shades are combined they work out well.
If you liked this tutorial then you might enjoy these as well 🙂