Burt’s BeesÂ Scrubs are quite the rage and hence thought of reviewing this for you. This is just one of their manyÂ scrubsÂ which areÂ very much inÂ demand and it’s very likely that you’ll find the right one for you and stick with it all your life!
98.43% Natural. This natural penetrating scrub uses finely ground peach stone to gently exfoliate, removing dead skin cells for a deep clean. Willowbark, a natural source of salicylic acid, removes oil and unclogs and cleans pores. Hawaiian ginger and seaweed extract increase circulation and replenish essential minerals. You’ll get a deepÂ poreÂ clean for naturally soft, healthy, nourished skin. Won’t clog pores.
Ingredients & Directions:
About Burt’s Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub:
- Packaging â€“This comes in a tube form with a screw top lid which is quite travel friendly and hygienic.
- Price:Â INR 8$ for 110gms
- Color & Texture â€“The scrub is a thick off-white color with theÂ exfoliatingÂ beads. I personally found the beads to be a bit abrasive…more so than the usual peach exfoliators which are usually meant for sensi skin.
- Fragrance â€“Â I was hoping that this scrub would have a nice fruity or flowery scent. But unfortunately this is not so. I found the smell a bit irritating and cloying. I’m not sure how others would find it, but I sure din’t find it pleasant.
- UsageÂ â€“Â I just squeeze out a coin sized portion and massage on wet face and rinse.
My Verdict:Burt’s Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore ScrubÂ
This scrub did help cleanse and also helps in removing tan. But on the downside, I found the scrub too harsh and the fragrance too cloying to enjoy it. This doesn’t dry out the skin totally although I did have to use a moisturizer within 15mins of washing but that’s okay since I always apply moisturizer post scrubbing.
Hence, I propably wouldn’t suggest this to those with sensi skin or noses..
Pros: of Burt’s Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub:-
- Does cleanse well and helps remove tan.
- Would probably work best on Oily skin
- Packaging is hygienic and travel friendly.
- Quite economical for the quantity.
- Not tested on Animals
- pH Balanced.
- Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate free.
- Paraben free.
- Phthalate free.
- Not tested on animals.
Cons of Burt’s Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub:-
- The scrub and the oil/liquid form got separated in the tube…but I’m not sure whether this is only the case with my tube.
- Not for dry skinned gals
- Fragrance is too strong and weird.
- I found the scrub particles a bit harsh
- Effectiveness:Â 3.5/5
- Packaging:Â 5/5
- Availability:Â 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 3.5/5
You may also enjoy reading: