I got this as part of a set and was quite enthu about using it since I’d had some really nice experiences with their lip balms. But I guess too much of something is never a good thing and this did fail to make the cut in my opinion…Let’s have a closer look..
About Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion:
- Packaging â€“This comes in a tube form with a screw top lid which looks quite cute and is totally travel friendly.
- Color & Texture â€“The cream is pure white in color and is quite light as opposed to the heavy greasy foot creams we see sometimes.
- Fragrance â€“Â This cream has a strong peppermint smell, but I don’t really mind that since its quite relaxing and majorly all foot creams I’ve used have had this scent.
- UsageÂ â€“Â It spreads quite easily and skin on my feet are usually quite moisturized so I just need a tiny amount for a single use. Those with dry feet may need to use more.
My Verdict:-Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot LotionÂ
This foot cream didn’t really make much of an impression on me. Apart from the fact that its fast absorbing and has a nice smell, there’s nothing remarkable about this. For one, it disn’t leave any long lasting effect on my feet. My skin absorbs this in aboit 10-15mins and my feet feel soft for about 1-2 hrs…but after that its back to normal. It doesn’t help with cracked heels or pigmented skin and works like a normal moisturizer. Even the TBS Peppermint foot lotion works better than this.
Pros of Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion:-
- Smells nice
- Gives a pleasant tingly feeling on application
- Tube packaging is very hygienic and travel friendly.
Cons of Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion:
- Doesn’t work on pigmented or tanned feet
- Doesn’t have a lasting effect
- Availability is a problem since Burt’s Bees products are not available in India.
- Effectiveness:Â 2.5/5
- Packaging:Â 5/5
- Availability:Â 3/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 2.5/5
All in all, this works like any other moisturizer and I’d probably prefer normal, cheaper and easily available moisturizers instead of this. Have any of you used this and had a different experience?
You might like reading these also:-