Burt’s Bees is one of my favourite Â brand and I never leave a chance to try out their products. Till date, most of Â burt’s bees products have worked for me .This time I thought of venturing into other products of the brand other than lip balm or cuticle cream and I am so so glad that I did. I ordered this night cream just like that and now everyday, before applying it, I get a little sad thinking it will get over soon.I tried finding out some retailers on ebay who stock them but most of them don’t ship internationally. I don’t know if its available in Sephora India .
Lets read ahead and find out why I love this night cream so much
About Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream With Royal Jelly:-
Nourishing Royal Jelly formula replenishes delicate facial skin with essential amino acids, antioxidant vitamins and key minerals. Almond Oil deeply moisturizes while Rosemary and Pinetree extracts stimulate cell renewal for a skin boosting overnight treatment. Awaken to renewed radiance!
Use in the evening after cleansing. Gently smooth over face and neck for healthy, radiant skin.
Price -Â $17.99 Â for 55gm
Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream With Royal Jelly Ingredients:-
Water, Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Fat), Tapioca, Cholesterol, Glucose (Sugar), Lecithin, Royal Jelly Powder, Hops Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Horsetail Extract, Pinetree Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Sunflower Oil, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Sodium Borate (Natural Borax), Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener) Beta Carotene & Vegetable Oil, Fragrance, Glucose Oxidase & Lactoperoxidase (Natural Preservative).
- Packaging Â – Night cream comes in a little heavy glass packaging Â with a white screw cap over it.Because of theÂ heavyÂ weight glass packaging I find it little heavy to travel.
My experience with Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream With Royal Jelly:-
Texture of the cream is little heavy and more or less like a whipped cream.It glides into the skin with in no time.It’s been a month since I have been using it off and on and till now Â I haven’t experienced any kind of break outs.
Lot of foundation usage leaves my skin with little dry patches and once I apply this I get to feel instant result. It soothes my skin leaving it feelingÂ nourishedÂ and pampered.I don’t know if its because of the cold weather of Delhi but I find it little icy on my skin.
After using it my skin feel nourished and ready to face all theÂ pollutionÂ and chemicals coming on its way.Regular use of the cream has given slight glow to my skin which I absolutely cherish.
What I like aboutÂ Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream With Royal Jelly:-
- Keeps my skin hydrated
- Doesn’t break me out
- Lasts long
- Glides into the skin
- Doesn’t make skin oily or sweaty.
- Regular usage gives glow to the skin.
What I do not like about Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream With Royal Jelly
- It might not suit people with oily skin or they might get a greasy feeling
- Not easily available every where.
Wise She Rating -4.5/5 (I just love this one )
We have more Burt’s Bee temptation for you
Have you triedÂ Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream With Royal Jelly?
You might like reading these also:-
- Makeup Check List For Travel
- MAC Powder Blush Sunbasque Review & Swatch
- Body and Earth Elements Ocean Water Body Lotion Review
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Double Extend Waterproof Lash Fortifier & Extender Mascara, Black Review
- Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil Review
- MAC Lipstick in Syrup: Swatches & Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick Stay With Me Coral
- Nyx Long Pencil Eye LPE 09 VERT Review , Swatch & EOTD
- Quick OOTD Dinner Party