Come summer and along with it come the rashes and prickly heat ,especially if you live in a humid area!Or have skin that is so sensitive that it reacts to waxing ,Like mine.I got my back waxed recently was left with aÂ nasty red rash …Enter my saviour. Calosoft Lotion!This lotion is a combination of calamineÂ and aloe vera..Ingredients which are famous for their soothing properties.Most people feel that calamine lotion alone will take care of rashes ,but this is a step further with one more soothing ingredient added to it !
- Price: Rs.125 for 100 ml
Â Calosoft Lotion Ingredients:-
My experience with Calosoft Lotion:-
The packaging is a bit boring , but then , one cannot expect fancy packaging available at the pharmacy !The lotion looks a lot like our trusted Lac to calamine lotion or caladryl lotion. But is far more soothing , maybe because of the aloe vera added in it.
When I had broken out into a rash,I was asked by the doc to apply it twice daily .It absorbs into the skin and doesn’t leave a pinkish cast. This works beautifully even after bleaching as it calms the slight redness one sees after a bleaching session.
When applied on the face also, it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a pinkish cast and can be used under makeup,although I wouldn’t recommend it. Its best to leave irritated skin makeup free to lend itself to healing quickly.
After applying this on my waxing rash.My skin healed in about three to four days.Now ,I usually apply it after waxing or bleaching as a precautionary measure.
However,This is a doctor recommended product , and i would advise you to talk to your doc as all allergies and rashes are different and they have to be treated differently .This suits me very well though and I will always keep this in my medical kit at home.
What I like about Calosoft Lotion:-
- Heals skin quickly
- Doesn’t leave a pinkish cast on the skin
- Easily available at all chemists and pharmacies.
What I don’t like about Calosoft Lotion:-
Â Have you tried Calosoft Lotion?
You might like reading these also:-
- My Aldo & Accessorize Bag Haul!
- My Makeup Journey Entry 6 By Chandani
- Where To Buy Argan Oil In India
- 3 Ways To Get Perfect Butts
- Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo Review
- My Makeup Journey Contest Entry 5 By Vani
- Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Cream Review
- Egg Patties â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Oriflame Wonder Color Lip Liner Perfect Pink Review & Swatches
- Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow in Mocha Meteor Review, Swatches & EOTD