Today Iâ€™m back with another blush review, this time from Cargo. Iâ€™d seen these blushes on foreign blogs 2yrs back and as a blush lover they never quite exited by brain. So when i had the opportunity last year, I decided to snap one of these and give it a try. Since Iâ€™m enamored with brighter shades, I picked the shade called Key Largo.
About Cargo Blushes
â€œSecond to noneâ€ is how famed makeup artist Jackie Gideon describes our blushes.Â Jackieâ€™s favorite shade is Catalina, while celebrity artist Sam Fine loves Laguna.Â With professional formulations and a wide array of colors that range from neutral to vibrant, our blushes have earned their place on sets of film and television and have become must-haves in makeup kits everywhere.
- Price: $29
- Packaging: These blushes come in a large tin packaging with a similar lid which has to be twisted off. It doesnâ€™t come with a mirror or a brush. Considering this, the packaging seems kinda large, doesnâ€™t it?
My experience with Cargo blush in Key Largo
The shade Key Largo is described as â€˜tropical punchâ€™….which kinda says nothing at all about the color.. 😉 The shade looks like a gorgeous raspberry pink in the pan and on my skin takes on a coral hue as well. Itâ€™s a pretty intense shade and must be used cautiously.
The finish looks matte but looks more satiny on my skin. Pigmentation is amazing and just a tiny bit is needed for a single use. It has no shimmers at all which makes it wearable for work as well.
Again, this isnâ€™t a shade for the fainthearted…If youâ€™re just starting out with makeup and blush, this would be a very daring choice for you. Wrt whom it would suit, Iâ€™d say every skintone…but it would suit deeper skintones much better.
What I like about Cargo blush in Key Largo:-
- The color is out of this world.
- A must for a blush lover
- Will suit all skintones especially deeper ones
- Pigmentation is really good
- Easy to use
What I donâ€™t like about Cargo blush in Key Largo
- Takes some more effort to blend
- Availability is an issue
You may also like reading:
- Colorbar Eyeshadow 07 Aquamarine Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish Silver 20 Review and Swatches
- MAC Apres Chic Collection Mineralize Skinfinish Porcelain Pink Review
- Glycolic Acid Peel Treatment Recommendation â€“ Reader Query
- 6 Sexy Bourjois Ambre A Paupieres Eyeshadows