I was in the mood of using MAC Ash violet again today and tried this cat eye makeup while I was talking to my friend on phone 😛 .When I liked it on one eye I quickly got my camera and clicked a few pics while completing the second eye. It’s a very simple eye makeup which will take hardly any of your time .
So lets jump straight to the easy peasy eye makeup tutorial
Prime your eyes …oops! I didn’t blend my primer properly and its creasing now :(..anyway apply a thick MAC Ash violet fluidline and give it a winged eyeliner look.
Now with a dark blue eyeshadow like MAC Deep truth blend the eyeliner and stretch it till the mid of your eyelids as shown in the picture below. Now tap some silver shimmer in the middle of Â your eyelid (I have used Body sparkles silver 66 )here and spread it with a fluffy brush.Picture here is not that clear but this shimmer gives a good contrast to the blue fluidline.
Â Apply a purple eyeliner on your lower lashline (I have used MAC Rich purple crayon)and curled my lashes with loads of mascara.
- MAC Ash violet Fluidline
- Inglot Â Body Sparkles Silver 66
- MAC Rich Purple Chomogrpahic pencil
- Illamasqua Raven mascara
Â Happy Friday everyone 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Evan Rachel Wood Inspired Simple Glam Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Rihanna Inspired Sultry Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon 006 Black Review+EOTD
- Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- Lakme Nine To Five Forever Silk Eyeliner Gypsy Green Review And Swatches
- Faces Magic EyeLiner(Brown)Review
- Simple Eye Makeup In Blue And Purple
- Smokey Eyes With Body Shop Baked Eye Colour (Valentine’s Day Eye Makeup)
- Smokey eyes – Smokey eyes tutorial in silver and blue
- Eye make up – Easy party make up in pink and gold (Eyeshadow tips)
- Simple make up with step by step pictures
- Shimmery eye shadow /Body shop shimmer cubes (Product review and swatches)