Bollywood is the essence of glamour, fashion and trend for women across the country. When it comes to style, most of us look up to B-town beautiful ladies and hunks. Whatever they wear in real or reel life immediately becomes the style. They are the trendsetters not only in Bollywood but also in the fashion world too. So, letâ€™s take a look at the latest trends of Bollywood:
Black Trousers: Have you heard of magic trousers? We just spotted a celeb-trend, black trousers in various cuts and fits. They look really chic though some of the celebs make fashion disaster too. 😀 Sonal Chauhan is looking elegant these black trousers paired with white tank top. Red lips and gold buttons worked well too. As for kareena, she makes this look a bit disastrous according to me. And I love the color blast against the black trousers done by Neha. Sridevi and Anushka are looking elegant but Sonam disappointed me. 🙁
Flag colors: Green, white, orange and blue paired together can actually look good without making you looking like the tricolor. How? See how celebs paired these challenging colors together. Anushka sharmaâ€™s traditional look in band baaja baraat was outstanding and the combination of three colors made her look more beautiful. But if you donâ€™t have the shades of the tricolor in your wardrobe then play with accessories. Kareena’s heap of steel bangles has splashes of blue and orange. Also, thereâ€™s splash of orange on her kurta which is making her look elegant. Mallika rocked this independence look by pairing all four colors together.. yes four (see the blue rubber band on her braid). Who do u think looked better??
Front Fringes: Going for bangs is the easiest option to make if you want a makeover and thatâ€™s what our celebrities doing these days. The bangs are back, with a slight twist obviously and bollywood ladies big â€œbang obsessionâ€ can be seen.Â I recently had haircut (front fringes) n Iâ€™m loving it.. 😀 Itâ€™s best haircut for ladies who donâ€™t want to short their length but still want to transform their look.
So, what celebrity fashion will you try?? I tried the fringes, now itâ€™s time to go for flag colors. 😀 😀
You might like reading these also:-
- Ponds Age Miracle Total Renewal Treatment Mask Review
- 10 Evergreen Cult Favourite Beauty Products
- Oriflame Very Me Lip Stain Red Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Good Bye , Cat Eye Hello, Kitten Eyes (Cosmo)
- Aromaz Cool-o-scrub Cooling Cucumber Exfoliator Review
- Aishwarya Rai Plastic Surgery â€“ Did Aishwarya Rai Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Olive Shimmer Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How Long Does A Bikini Wax Last
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious Review & Swatches