A few months ago I posted a Chambor haul post. Iâ€™ve been using all the products and I believe itâ€™s a perfect time to review them.
First up is probably the most popular item in my haul, itâ€™s the Star Candy Blush!
Chambor describes it as subtle blush with silky long-wearing texture.
Costâ€“ Rs.545/- for 6gms.
My experience with Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy:-
- Color:Â Sheer pink with gold shimmer, it gives a nice glow which looks quite natural just like your skin has been sun kissed. Itâ€™s great for everyday wear, and when you want to show that you are naturally blessed with glowing skin all year round 🙂 It also can be used as an highlighter.
- Texture: Itâ€™s a powder blush but can be mixed with a moisturizer for a creamy finish; honestly I havenâ€™t tried it yet. But I prefer the powdery version more.
- Packaging: It comes in a royal blue box with the blush name on the side and ingredients on the back.
The product comes in a sturdy blue case with a chambor symbol in the front and the name on the backside.
The brush is not that useful but it can come handy when there is need to re-apply. It is quite light and sturdy and you can conveniently slip it into your purse, it also has a small mirror; ideal for the minor touch ups :-).
Â Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy Â Swatches:-
In short Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy :-
- Great value for money
- Perfect for everyday/natural look
- Travel friendly and convenient to carry for touch ups
- Lasts for a long time and has a shelf life of 3 years
- Easily bendable
- Long wearing
- No animal ingredients
- Personally I feel it will suit all skin types
I know some of you have already tried this blush and would agree that it is not to be missed. And if you havenâ€™t tried it yet, what are you waiting for? Give it a try!
Have you tried Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy Review ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 MAC Products Which I Am Obsessed About
- Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Signature Collection Fragrance Mist Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Gloss One Shine Day Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream Review
- Krylon Gel Eye Liner Pencil Deep Brown Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Grand Dame Review, Swatches & FOTD