After a long time I am writing this review for my favorite blog Wiseshe. Though I am quite a lazy writer 😀 Â I never miss to check any post published here. Now I would try to be more regular at writing posts here. You wont believe guys I have clicked pictures of more than 100 stuff I suppose which I would like to review here, but each time something or other comes up and I completely forget about them. (totally ghajini syndrome 😛 )Anyways I am sure many of might have tried few shades from this range, do share your thoughts on the product in the comment section below.
AboutÂ Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner Long Lasting & No Transfer Pencil Waterproof:
Helps to highlight and shape your eyes to get the desired look. Be it â€“ natural sans make up look, simply subtle or dramatic fluttering eyes.
- Helps define & shape the eyes giving either a Dramatic, Subtle or Natural look.
- Can be used both as Eyeliner & Eyeshadow.
- Matte Finish and in pencil form â€“ easy to carry & apply.
- Water Proof â€“ Stay On & Smudge proof.
- Vitamin Enriched: Vitamin â€“ E & A.
- No Animal Ingredients.
- Non â€“ Comodogenic.
- Dermatologist Tested.
- Ophthalmologist Tested.
Price: Rs 395 for 1.15 grams.You can buy from here
My take OnÂ Chambor Eye Tattoo liner ET04 Brown:
I am an ardent fan of Faces and Colorbar I glide pencil liners. I have almost each and every shade from their range. Faces and Colorbar used to be quite affordable for great quality. So I never felt the need to switch brands ever. But now due to insane price hike I decided to try pencil liners from chambers which are available at 400 bucks now in market. I got green, brown and blue from this range from an online shopping site t 50% flat off during some discount 😀 I know that was an amazing offer, so thats why I didnâ€™t miss it and got back up for green and brown too. (Greedy me :p)
Shadewise:Â Coming back to review, eye tattoo liner in ET04 Brown is a gorgeous brown shade with very fine brown and golden brown shimmers in it. Its the shimmers that makes the shade so gorgeous yet subtle enough to wear it everyday at workplace. Its somehow dupable I feel. Faces eyeliner in metal brown and Loreal gel liner in brown are great dupes of it.
Packaging: Liner is encased in a black plastic base which needs to be regularly sharpened. Now this is where each and everyone has issues. It will lead to wastage of product and each and every time one cannot carry a sharpener with them. But still as long as hygiene issues are concerned, pencil liners are more preferred.
Qualitywise: Liner is quite soft and glides like butter on eyes. With 1-2 swipes I am all ready for my workplace. Though its quit soft, it does not break easily while sharpening. Shades are quite pigmented and would show up on pigmented lids too. All shades except black one have pearlescent finish with minute shimmers. It has never stung my eyes and its quite easy to remove it with a cleanser or a makeup remover.
Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET04 Brown Swatches:
Longevity: It stays on my eyes for 4-5 hours as long as I donâ€™t smudge my eyes. Its not at all smudgeproof. L Its absolutely waterproof. After 4-5 hours, the intensity of the shade fades significantly.
What I liked about Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET04 Brown:-
- Itâ€™s a gorgeous brown shade with golden brown shimmer.
- It does not tug on my eyes and glides smoothly on my eyelid.
- Its texture is very soft but does not break while sharpening.
- All shades in this range come up with pearlescent finish.(God knows why Chambor claims they are matte shades)
- Very easy to remove with a cleanser.
- Its absolutely waterproof.
- It never stings my eyes, even when used on waterline.
- Stays on my eyes for 4-5 hours easily.
- Its ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested so people with sensitive eyes can wear it too
What I did not like about Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET04 Brown:-
- I have to sharpen it every now and then. I prefer retractable ones.
- Available at only Chambor counters and few online shopping sites.
- Its not at all smudge proof.
- I wish it was 100 bucks cheaper.
- I wish staying power was more.
- Needs to sharpened.
- Shadewise: 4.25 /5
- Quality: 4 / 5
- Price: 3.75/ 5
- Availability: 3.5 / 5
- Longevity: 4 / 5
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
Will I repurchase it? I already have a back up for this shade. I have all shades from this range except black one.
My Overall Recommendation: I would highly recommend you guys to check the liners available in this range, especially green, blue and brown from it. The green shade from this range is a absolutely gorgeous blackened olive shade which I have never seen in any brand, the blue and browns are dupable but still great. Now that each and every brand is hiking price, at 400 bucks Chambor liners are great and can be tried once for sure.
p.s Also check their dazzle eyeliner guys, though pricy they are sooooo gorgeous. I have some 3-4 shades from that range.
I just wanted to show you guys my eye makeup which I had done yesterday at 12 at night 😛 Doing eye makeup is a great stress buster guys 😀
Have you triedÂ Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET04 Brown?
You might also like reading these:-