Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Quad Giveaway Entry by Maha
Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner Review
Product claims – Helps to highlight and shape your eyes to get the desired look. Be it natural sans make up look, simply subtle or dramatic fluttering eyes.
Helps define & shape the eyes giving a Dramatic, Subtle or Natural look.
Can be used both as Eyeliner & Eye shadow.
Matte Finish and in pencil form easy to carry & apply.
Water Proof Stay On & Smudge proof.
Vitamin Enriched: Vitamin E & A.
No Animal Ingredients.
- Price Rs.325 for 1.15g
- Available shades ET01 (Black), ET02 (Metallic blue), ET03 (Green), ET04 (Brown)
I have got the green colored pencil with me. I was on a hunt for eye pencils and when the SA tried this on me, I fell in love with it immediately.
Swatches of Chambor Eye Tatto Liner
What I like about Chambor Eye Tatto Liner
- The pencil is creamy enough to provide a smooth application on eyes. DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t tug or pull my eyes on application.
- It has shimmer that doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t look OTT on the eyes. It is subtle enough for daily office wear.
- The eye pencil can be smudged immediately on application for those who like that smudged effect.
- Stays on for a good 6 hours on my eyes after which it slowly fades. But then I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have oily lids, and it may stay lesser on oily lids.
- Smudge proof unless you keep rubbing your eyes. Also it is water proof.
- DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t give me racoon eyes if I accidentally rub it off.
I have tried it on my water line and it doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t sting my eyes
What I don’t like about Charmnor Eye Tattoo Liner
- I always like thin lines but this one even on sharpening has a thick tip.
- Not going to last enough because there is a need to sharpen for almost every 2 times.
Wise she rating 4/5
You might like reading these also:-