Â Hello Everyone…
Â This is my first post on WiseShe… I have been religiously andÂ regularlyÂ following WiseShe for the past 1.2 years now and checking the site atleast once a day has become my routine 🙂 I am a little nervous here considering WiseShe’s audience and I hope you’ll all like my post.
The lipstick am reviewing today is Chambor’s Powder Matte Lipstick in the shade 164 Indiana Fusion!!! I had been to Health & Glow to check out for Colorbar’s Matte lipsticks, when the SA asked me to try Chambor’s matte lipsticks… Among all the variants, I liked this shade because this one did look good on me.
About Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick -Indiana Fusion
An Innovative Formulated Lipstick which has both Moisturizer + Matte Effect in it. Powder Matte Lipsticks have a Non-Drying Triple Action Formula which:
- Hydrates â€“ Vitamin A & Jojoba Oil
- Protects from the sun â€“ UVA & UVB Filters (SPF â€“ 15)
- Has anti-ageing formula which softens & smoothens the lips â€“ Vitamin E
- Price: 450 INR
- Â Packaging: It comes in a sturdy dark blue case which makes it travel friendly. I carry it in my purse everyday and it has stayed the way itâ€™s kept.
Also check out Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick Shade No 917 Review
My Experience with Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick-Indiana Fusion:-
Â I had purchased this with an intention of having a matte lipstick in my vanity. This is my first ever Chambor lipstick, to be honest I had bought this product just because the SA was friendly and professional. She was from the Chambor counter but helped me in swatching the Colorbar lippies without uttering a word about how good Chambor wasâ€¦blah…blah!!!Â I love the way she presented herself, which I never found with any other brand SAâ€™s Iâ€™ve ever experienced.
Talking about the lipstick, itâ€™s between brick red and coral and is completely matte.Â It comes with SPF 15 which I actually liked because I noticed some discoloration of my lips recently. The lipstick goes creamy on application and my lips feel hydrated for a while but makes my lips dry after a couple of hours.. I applied lip balm before applying lipstick, which actually helped in retaining the moisture and the lippie didnâ€™t dry my lips but then it didn’t serve the whole purpose of a matte lipstick. It didn’t settle in fine lines at all, which makes it better than Colorbar ones!!!!!Â The lipstick is very pigmented and intense.Â I usually apply one swipe of color for daily office use. But can be built up as per your needs :).Â This one stays on my lips for 3-4 hours and then leaves a beautiful tint behind. If you like lipsticks leaving their faint tint behind, youâ€™ll definitely like this one!!!
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick -Indiana Fusion Swatch:-
Â The left one is one swipe and the right one is with 2 swipes.
What I like about Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick-Indiana Fusion:-
- Easily available at all Chambor counters.
- Nice staying power.
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines
- Nicely pigmented and intense color
- Gives good matte finish
- Leaves a beautiful tint behind
- TravelÂ friendlyÂ sturdy case
Â WhatÂ I donâ€™t like about Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick-Indiana Fusion:-
- It’s drying nature. Maybe exfoliating the lips before application may help, I haven’t tried though.
- A little expensive when compared to Colorbar ones, but I feel itâ€™s worth the cost.
Â Will I re-purchase Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick -Indiana Fusion:Â This one will last a while, may be in different shades.
Â Rating– 4/5, -1 for making my lips dry.
Â Have you tried Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick -Indiana Fusion?
This post is written by Amrin who is an nail paint addict Â .You can check out her blog here.:)
You may like reading these-
- 30 Beautiful Chambor Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Chambor Sparkling Eyeliner In Purple Review & Swatches
- Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Glitzy Lip Gloss Intense Shade 609 Swatches & Review
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Loose Kohl Powder Black Review
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner Navy blue Review & Swatches