Iâ€™m back with another Chambor lipstick review. This one is a powder matte in the shade of pink devil- 165. Itâ€™s kind of a nude pink lipstick and the matte effect makes it perfect for work. Even though it is matte it doesnâ€™t dry out the lips which is great as I think all matte lipsticks tend to be harsh on the lips.
Just like any other Chambor lipstick the powder matte range lipsticks provides protection to the lips. This one claims to hydrate, protect from sun and has anti-aging properties! These days I feel lipsticks provide better protection than the lip balms .itâ€™s a decent color appropriate to wear at office also does a great job in hiding pigmentation. Thatâ€™s the most important part for me as I have two distinct colored lips 😛
Hereâ€™s the list of ingredients:
Packaging : It has a solid case and you cannot see the color of the lipstick unless opened or until you read the label on the bottom of the lipstick. So if you possess a lot of lipsticks (I donâ€™t) you might have a hard time identifying this one. Apart from that itâ€™s a cute travel friendly lipstick.
- Price: 525 Rupees for 4.5gm
It glides easily which is what you need when you are in a hurry (typically every time in my case :-p) and want to just dap a little lipstick before you step out. It is long wearing and water resistant too.
Hereâ€™s the swatchÂ of Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Pink Devil :-
And this is how it looks on my lips â€“ Apologies or the low quality picture; I was trying to fight between right lighting and capturing the exact shade of the lipstick.
What I like about Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Pink Devil :-
- Gives a good matte finish thus making it appropriate for work
- Has SPF in it
- Has anti-aging properties
- Hides pigmentation
- Easy application
- Worthy and not pricey
- Does not bleed
- No animal ingredients
What I don’t like about Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Pink Devil:
- May not suit medium or tanned skin, although I myself have medium toned skin and I like it on me. Beauty lies in the eye of the be holder :-p. I donâ€™t really like to follow the protocol of using specific colors for specific skin tones, not for lipsticks but for foundations and BB creams yes 😀
Thatâ€™s all folks!
Â More Chambor Matte Lipstick Temptations:-
You might like reading these also:-
- Mac Force Of LoveÂ LipstickÂ Review,Swatches & FOTD
- IllamasquaÂ LipstickÂ Eurydice Review,Swatches & FOTD
- KryolanÂ LipstickÂ L190 Review, Swatches & Photos
- Nyx RoundÂ LipstickÂ 545 Hero Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet MatteÂ LipstickÂ Over the Top Review and Swatches
- Nyx RoundÂ LipstickÂ Protus Review & Swatches
- Chambor Moisture PlusÂ lipstickÂ Coconut Plus Review & Swatches
- 16 Faces Glam OnÂ LipstickÂ Swatches & Photos
- Lakme Lip LoveÂ LipstickÂ Plum Pout Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss NaturelÂ LipstickÂ Rose Delicat Review & Swatches
- Bourjois MiniÂ LipstickÂ Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- MaxFactor ElixirÂ LipstickÂ Burnt Caramel: Review & Swatches